Mellow Yellow Monday #51, Blue Monday #42, Wordless Wednesday #172 and Pixelbug Weekend #38 (365/233-235)

Monday, August 23, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Last Saturday, Hubby and I tried the newly opened Army Navy burger house near my workplace since our little one was requesting for a Krabby Patty :) The store is located along Commerce St at Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa. I was not able to take photos inside the store as I forgot to bring my camera with me inside so here are the only photos I took, before Hubby got a bite from it.


I also forgot the name of this but this is their basic burger, it cost PHP135 ($4-5) then we add an extra cheese for PHP25 ($0.75). Hubby loves it and have even mentioned that this is better than Brother's Burgers. I agreed on that comment, it's juicier and tastier than BBs'. We'll definitely try more of their variants soon. And I will make sure that by that time, I will take photos of the store itself.

On the other hand, my birthday last Thursday was also our little one's special day. It was her first time to play inside a kiddie playhouse with other kids. We are trying to enhance her social skills since until now, she is not yet that comfortable being with other kids since she is used to be with oldies. I went inside too so we could convince her to enter the playhouse. At first she was a bit hesitant to move around but after warming up, she was so busy playing with different toys. Still she did not mingle with the other kids inside the playhouse but that will be our next project when we go back there. She needs to master this skill for her schooling days. Wish us luck!

How about you, how was your weekend?

Oh by the way, I will soon start my giveaway in celebration for my two blogs' blogiversaries. I am still accepting sponsorship, so if you want to be a part of it feel free to fill up the form in my side bar.
Thanks to all who already signed up! Appreciate your support guys!

And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Big thanks to all of you! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

January August 23, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

the burger looks yummy. cutify talaga baby mo sis..

Withered
The Kids

chubskulit August 23, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Love your princess's facial expression sis hehehe.

Lovin' It MYM

Clarissa August 23, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Food tripping pala ang weekend nyo--the burger looks yummy and oh,the cheese!!I lurve!!

Belated Happy Birthday to you dear!^_^

Nelj August 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Yeah It's really yummy! I love burgers...wink!

maria August 23, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Seems like she's enjoying a lot. The burger got me hungry, haha.

Happy Blue Monday!

Mine is here.

Vernz August 23, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

the burger is the yummiest... cutie girl naman nito ...laki na niya...

My Blue Monday here

Rebecca August 23, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Looks absolutely delicious!!! Happy Monday!

Rebecca August 23, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Looks absolutely delicious!!! Happy Monday!

Becky K. August 23, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

I do love a good burger...and that one looks good.
Your daughter is beautiful. It has been a while since our children were that age. What a fun time.

Becky K.

SmilingSally August 23, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Well, Happy Birthday, Marice!

Wow, that first burger is HUGE! I'd never be able to handle it.

Happy Blue Monday!

He & Me + 3 August 23, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

The burger looks so good and your little one looks like she was having a great time playing.
Hugs,
MImi

niko August 23, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

nagutom ako sa post mo!!! grabe ang pics... hihih talap!!

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ August 24, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

The burger is very appetizing.
As for your little socialite, I think it's take a li'l time but before you knew it,she can make friends in no time. ;)

PixelBugWeekend

Jeanne August 24, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

I have one word to say about the burger. Yum Yum. Your little girl will catch on about playing with other children. Small children are happy playing by themselves. Sharing enters in too. If they haven't been with other children, learning to share is a big thing with them. She is darling. Good luck with your socializing process.

Hugs, Jeanne

LV August 24, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

That must be a good place to eat. The hamburger you shared looks very tasty. Thank you for stopping by my place today. Always glad to have you.

Joy August 24, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Happy Blue Monday. Glad your little one got some good playtime in and that burger looks awesome. The bun even looks good ;)

☺lani☺ August 24, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

I'm not a burger person, but the way you presented this really looks good! Have a nice day1

Rajesh August 24, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

The food does look delicious. Yummy

Branch Of Wisdom August 24, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Taking time today to visit all my fellow Mommytograpahers! I haven't been a good classmate in making the rounds, but I have enjoyed all the unique photos through my reader.

Great shots! Especially of that burger. Makes me want to eat one right now...hehe!

Have a great week, Tamara
BranchofWisdom.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP