Mellow Yellow Monday #50, Blue Monday #41, Wordless Wednesday #168 and Pixelbug Weekend #37 (365/226-228)

Monday, August 16, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

August is our birth month, me and my sister-in-law but we really don't have a celebration. My in-laws just cooked Carbonara as requested by my little one and some lumpia and kare-kare (a Filipino dish) since our birth dates will fall on a weekday this week. But unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the food tsk tsk! I guess I am really that busy huh! But good thing, I still got photos to share for these memes. And here you go, look what I got from our post office:


all the way from

it's a book by Sheila Walsh entitled Beautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts God. A gift from sweet Tracy of Work of Heart and Soul. Can't wait to read this. 
Thanks much Tracy :)

How about you, how was your weekend?

Oh by the way, I might be coming up with a giveaway in celebration of my blogiversary. Yey! Since my other blog (Up Now and What's Next) will be celebrating it's blogiversary too), I might held it a little bit late. But for now, I am looking for sponsors. Feel free to fill up the form in my side bar  if you want to be one of my sponsors. 
Thanks to all who already signed up! Appreciate your support guys!

And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Big thanks to all of you! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza August 16, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Wow, it's your birthday week? Happy Birthday to you!


Liz @ MLC

Joops August 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Don't forget some notes to us on what you have read.

Mellow Yellow at my page.

Gayle August 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Hope the week brings you lots of nice surprises!

chubskulit August 16, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Wow, share mo samin nabasa mo sis ha.. Mine is up na din..

Christian Magoncia August 16, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Wow...this book is great! I have given this to my best friend since she also loves to read.

Btw, I'm Christian and I just followed you. Can you add me please?

You can view my entry on:
http://superyan23.blogspot.com/2010/08/butterfly-effect.html

maria August 16, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

I'll look it up in the bookstore. :)

My Blue Monday.

kat August 16, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

well, happy birthday mizh..hehe

mine is up too at Mom's Place

happy blue monday.

SASSY MOM August 16, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

That's such a sweet gesture.

I'm sure you'll enjoy reading that.


Pixelbug Weekend

verabear August 16, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Happy birthday! :)

I didn't get any new books this weekend (i think it will be quite awhile before I get new ones, hehe) but I did finish a very inspirational story. I hope to write about it soon at Between the Covers

Rebecca August 16, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

I'm going to have to check this book out-its definetely something I need in my life right now!

Jeanne August 16, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am back home and nothing is scheduled until October. Happy me.

Presents are good and your book is awesome. I know you will love reading it. Then write a review for us. smile.

Have a wonderful birthday week.
Hugs, Jeanne

SmilingSally August 16, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Happy birthday, Mizhelle.

Happy Blue Monday!

SandwichINK Real Estate Info August 16, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, and Happy Blue Monday :) :) :) Making August a VERY happy month! :)

Briarside Lane August 16, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Happy Birthday Mizhelle and Happy Blue Monday!

Looks like a good read! ~Karen

Sarah August 17, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

Isn't it fun to get books in the mail? Happy Birthday! :)

Hope you have a wonderful BlUe MoNdAy! Be sure to visit my blog for a great giveaway!

Sarah ***Visit my blog for a GIVEAWAY and new linking party!***
http://bloggingwhilewaiting.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-wednesday-party-link-up-giveway-too.html

He & Me + 3 August 17, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

I have heard so much about that book. Let me know how you like it. I want to read it someday.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP