Mellow Yellow Monday #49, Blue Monday #40, Wordless Wednesday #164 and Pixelbug Weekend #36 (365/219-221)

Monday, August 9, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

We got a rainy weekend but it was a memorable one. Yesterday was my first run and it was also our first run together, for me and my kiddo. We joined the Mommy Milkshake Marathon that was held at Bonifacio High Street. It is a mom and baby-friendly running event. Mommy Mundo organized this event for the participants to have a fun and relaxed run with their family and their kids (even babies!). Expectant moms were also invited to attend the event and all those mommies who’d like to have an easy walk or slow jog with other mommies. It did rain during the event but it was a indeed success. We got to run/walk with a few of my best buds plus their kids too. But the bike bonding of the kids after the run didn't take place due to the rain. But still we have so much fun! Can't wait for our next run! :)




More photos to follow :)

How about you, how was your weekend? Have you had so much fun too?

Oh by the way, I might be coming up with a giveaway in celebration of my blogiversary. Yey! (check down below when is my blogiversary) Since my other blog (Up Now and What's Next) will be celebrating it's blogiversary too), I might held it a little bit late. But for now, I am looking for sponsors. Feel free to fill up the form in my side bar  if you want to be one of my sponsors. 
Thanks to all who already signed up! Appreciate your support guys!

And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Big thanks to all of you! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

kat August 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

haha one time lang ako sumali ng marathon and Milo yata sponsor noon..we're running from Quirino grandstand to PICC then back to Quirino...waaaaaaaa ayoko na...kakapagod...hahaha

jellybelly August 9, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Looks so much fun! Learned about it from my friend's FB status. Sayang I would've like to join with my toddler.

Julie August 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

That tricycle that the little girl is riding is a delight. Its yellow handlebars stick out so very well. It would be easy to spot her in a crowd.

SmilingSally August 9, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

I see plenty of blues in your pictures. It must have been tiring to run in the heat.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

chubskulit August 9, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

I did that with my kids in Korea too sis hhehe. It's fun fun fun.

Mellow Yellow at my page.

Malin August 9, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Cute shots.

http://malinks.blogg.se/2010/august/mellow-yellow-monday-81.html

Vernz August 9, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

mabuti pa kayo diyan marami kayong activities ... can't endure anymore..wahhhhhhhhhh.

My Mellow Yellow Monday here

charmie August 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

wow great. I'm sure kiddo had a good sleep after the marathon :)

Siromade August 9, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

That looks very fun, yea I bet the kids is knock out on bed after the run.

SASSY MOM August 9, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Other mommy bloggers were there too.

Looks like it was a fun event.

Marites August 9, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

looks like a fun event! nice shots! my MYM is here.

Dena E's Blog August 10, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

Hey Sweetness'es I have to tell ya ~~~I just LOVE You!!!
You make me SMI:0)LE Sweetie..
Your lil Girl is totally PRECIOUS,,,as always...Is she as sweet as she looks ;0)
My lil girl is 28 now...Its OK,,thats just how God wants it to be...
Huggggggggggs and HIS Blessings on You and Yours~~~Dena

Manang Kim August 10, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

That's a very nice activity for the whole family to join!

Blue Monday

He & Me + 3 August 10, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

So glad you got so many pictures of the event and glad it was a success and fun.
Hugs,
Mimi

Tracy August 10, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

So cute!!! Glad you all had fun!

Clarissa August 10, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Wow!!What a fun event to join!!Would love to join that kind of event someday^_^

Rebecca August 10, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

I adore your header!!! Happy Blue Monday on My first Blue Monday!

Lourdes Espanol December 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

I'm sure your baby is gonna be as athletic as you are. She's already riding a bicycle. Hehe..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP