Mellow Yellow Monday #48, Blue Monday #39, Wordless Wednesday #160 and Pixelbug Weekend #35 (365/212-214)

Monday, August 2, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have so much! Thank you so much to all my new followers and visitors. I truly appreciate it and will definitely return the favor back but a little bit later. I have been having issues with my internet connection since Friday last week and up til now. So please bear with me if I have not been on your site yet.

Now here's a glimpse of our simple weekend. Finally I was able to get my new contact lens, a pair of plano gray colored lens, from my ever trusted online shop, The Pink Shoppe. I got my previous lens from her too and since then I have been a loyal customer. 

We have been having this kind of sky lately, and were loving it! Just as long as nothing in excess.

The newest addition to her toys. She still could not get over the Toy Story fever! We are still playing her CDs of it many times every single day.
Have you been in the same situation where you have been watching a movie for more than 5 times a day?



How was your weekend? Have you had so much fun?

Oh by the way, I might be coming up with a giveaway in celebration of my blogiversary. Yey! (check down below when is my blogiversary) Since my other blog (Up Now and What's Next) will be celebrating it's blogiversary too), I might held it a little bit late. But for now, I am looking for sponsors. Feel free to fill up the form in my side bar  if you want to be one of my sponsors. 
Thanks to all who already signed up! Appreciate your support guys!

And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Big thanks to all of you! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Dimple August 2, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

When my kids were little we did the endless repeat routine a lot. If I didn't stop it sooner, they eventually moved on to something else!

Manang Kim August 2, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Love to do shopping for my nieces things for school because they are colorful like the one above. Happy Monday!

Blueberry Lane

He & Me + 3 August 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

my son loves Toy Story too. He has so many of the Toys that we can't keep up with them all.

Yea for contacts. I wear contacts too!
Happy MOnday,
Hugs,
Mimi

Liza August 2, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

That's a cute one.

Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC

chubskulit August 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Lovely sis! Mine is at Spice Up blog..

Vernz August 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

ano ba ang feeling may contact lens .. hahaha.. kahit eyeglasses wala pa ako .. hehehe.. try ko sis.. cat's eye .. LOL... mine is up at On This Side of Town

maria August 2, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Ako rin, I've never tried wearing contact lens but my daughter would like to try.

My Blue Monday.

Dinah August 2, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

we love the little aliens too :-)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too August 2, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Yay for new contacts! It's always so nice to put in new lenses!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ August 2, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Hi Girly!
Long time no see! I am kinda back to blogging again jejeje! The summer was getting crazy!
Nice weather you are having!
awww and that little green alien is the cutest thing from the movie! We love watching it!
Have a Fabulous day!

cHe August 2, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

beautiful design of stuff:)Happy MYM!

Becky K. August 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Happy Blue Monday.
Glad you had a great weekend.

Becky K.

SmilingSally August 2, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

I wouldn't want to watch the same movie again. I don't know how you do that.

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice.

anne August 3, 2010 at 3:36 AM  

I so love the very cutie case of your lenz its so girlie thanks fr the visit you did both my blue monday and pixel bug weekend entry I really appreciate it a lot

Gee August 3, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

we had a grea weekend, it was a summer ender get away...so much fun...Happy Monday!!!

Joy August 3, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Summer is flying by.. have fun.
Happy Blue Monday, have a great week!

SASSY MOM August 8, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Those contact lens accessories are cute.

We indeed have those gloomy skies nowadays.

Pixelbig Weekend

Dee August 12, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Cute contact lenses. Used to plan to get contact lenses, but I never got around to doing it. Hopefully soon. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP