Just Want to Share..

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I just like to share a few information about me:

though my sweet friend Mimi told me that I don't need to apologize to my readers, I just feel like I have to so that you won't be thinking or be surprised if I have not returning back all the visits and love you have been giving me. But as soon as I can breathe now, I will visit you all soon!

Thanks all for the visits, the comments and most especially for following me!

And just to give you an update about my giveaway, I am still gathering sponsors and here are the list as of the moment:



Thanks to all of these wonderful bloggers who pledge sponsorship. I also got two of my friends who will be giving away items for local bloggers who will join my giveaway. I will post all those information at the start of it. But right now, I am still inviting you all to be part of this by being one of my sponsors. Feel free to fill-up the form by clicking the image below:




You may also share it to your blogs by grabbing the code below. I will truly appreciate if you do spread the word.


That's for now. Thanks all in advance!

3 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 August 11, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

YOu are just the sweetest blogger ever. I have been slacking so much lately because of life. It happens. I hope that my readers and those I read forgive me.
Hope that you get everything done and can breathe easy again soon.
Hugs,
Mimi

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews August 11, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Hello! I am a new reader. Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

Big Mama August 11, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

Hi, I am following from the Tuesday blog hop! Good to meet ya. Liking you blog, I'll be back.

http://thebristolproject.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP