How Can I Forget?!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My blogiversary indicator states that

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Geesh! That means that its been 5 days local and 4 days to most of you since this blog's anniversary?! How in the world did I forget that? :( That means, I am really kinda busy this past few days but I am loving it, at least the motivation that I have been waiting for has arrived and I am now slowly making progress with all the stuffs that I need to finish before the year ends! But of course, I wouldn't let this day to pass without expressing my gratitude to all my fellow bloggers who have been so kind to me. I truly value the friendship though most of you guys are too many miles away from me. I have been enjoying blogging because of you! Thanks all for the support, the visit, the comments and the smiles you gave to me every time I visit your sites. I cherish and treasure all of those. 

Now from the bottom of my heart,
to my blog, Life Can't Wait!

By the way, I will be holding a giveaway in celebration of my blogs anniversaries and I am currently looking for sponsors. If you feel like it and want to be one my sponsors, please click the badge on my side bar. Thanks in advance!

Oh and I guess this is the perfect timing to post this. A wonderful gift from Uyen of Little Hatchlings.



Thanks sissy for sharing this award to me! Such a nice gift indeed!

So in order to accept The Versatile Blogger’s Award, here are the rules that must be followed:

1. You are to thanked and linked back to the person that gave you this great award.
2. You must share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. You are to nominate 15 other bloggers whom you think deserve this Versatile Blogger’s Award.

Now here's the 7 random facts about me:
  • I love summer and swimming specifically but for some reason I couldn't stand to be under the sun even just for a few minutes
  • I don't have particular genre when it comes to music, from instrumental to heavy rock. It all depends on my mood
  • tear-jerker especially when watching some heavy drama Koreanovela
  • Reese peanutbuttercups and Ferrero Rondnoir are two of my most fave chocolates
  • I super heart the yellow sponge (spongebob) and the blue cat (doraemon)
  • At last I am starting to run now, just as long as I won't be too exposed under the sun
  • I am reviewing and studying right now some Cisco related materials
Now on nominating, I think most of my loyal readers deserve this award too!
What are you waiting for? Go grab it!

 

3 lovely thoughts on this:

RenderMeMama August 5, 2010 at 5:05 AM  

(Late) Congrats on a year! You've jumped the hump!

dogsmom August 6, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

Happy Anniversary.
I hope it hs been fun.
Please continue this wild ride for at least another year (many many more)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP