Friday Fill-ins #42, Friday Follow #19, Letters of Intent #20 and Metallic Friday #20 (365/232)

Friday, August 20, 2010


And...here we go!

1. Laughter for me is still the best medicine.
2. "Hi! How are.." are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is my birthday celebration tonight in my workplace.
4. Any happy thoughts puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world must I go to find you heheh
6. The package that I received arrive just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our celebration tonight in my workplace, tomorrow my plans include attending my friend's daughter's 1st birthday party and hopefully running with my friends after that at Immuvit and Sunday, I want to have fun running with my friends again in the afternoon while our kids go bike bonding at BHS


Foursons
To All My Friends,

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for the overwhelming greetings! I still got a hangover of it! Love you all!

From a Person who's so blessed to have lots of good friends!
To Me,

Congrats for knocking down two exams just this week. Three more to go and you are done with one certification. And hopefully you will knock one for the other certification.

From A Stude whose getting ready for her other exam
I just took a shot of this police car, it is not the usual police cars that we have in the metro. This looks more like those I saw in the movies.

Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!



TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow


New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

5 lovely thoughts on this:

_el@i_ August 20, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

happy birthday, mizhelle! i wish you all the best in life! stay happy, my friend! enjoy!

Billy Rhythm August 20, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Where to find me? Spruce Head Maine, tonight. Tomorrow I'll be in Machias Maine--about three hours from home. You'll find me at the Blueberry Festival, under the tent, behind the pink sparkle drum set.

Foursons August 21, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Congrats on getting through those exams, I knew you could do it! I'm sure the rest will go just as well.

Thanks for linking up!

He & Me + 3 August 22, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

I hope that your birthday went well. Sorry I was not around to say happy Birthday.
I am a terrible blog friend.
Hope it was beautiful
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP