Friday Fill-ins #41, Friday Follow #18, Letters of Intent #19 and Metallic Friday #19 (365/225)

Friday, August 13, 2010


And...here we go!

1. Music uplifts me most of the times.
2. Kisses from my loved ones is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: Hi baby! C'mon let's eat!
4. Lumpia; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been said and done and there's no use of regretting it. Just be responsible for it.
6. Singing is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not a toxic night hopefully, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just studying for my exams next week and Sunday, I want to hear the mass and just do some grocery shopping after!


Foursons

To All My Readers, 

Thanks all for your patience and for the visits. My hands are still full probably til next week. But I will make it up to all of you once I got my free time.

From A blogger whose missing Blog Hopping Now

To Me,

It is set for next week! Good luck :)

From a Hopeful Stude


Wet and having fun!

Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!



TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow


New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 August 13, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Take your time. It is sometimes hard to juggle so much. Hang in there.
Hugs
MImi

renuka August 13, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Great information. Indian fashion jewelry has evolved to cope up with the changing style. I recently purchased one necklace set from the site www.kaneesha.com and I was amazed to see their collection. They carry wide range of designs and colors definitely you will find what you are looking for.

Foursons August 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Good luck next week, I know you'll do great! I love your metallic friday picture this week too. :)

Thanks for linking up!

niko August 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

yay oo nga same answer tau sa number 1 ;) HIHIHI

Billy Rhythm August 14, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Ah, good morning kisses are great! My boys are usually up before I have to leave for work, so I get kisses from them. My girls, though, like to sleep late.

Lourdes Espanol November 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Whenever I feel sad I also listen to music. It does uplift the soul.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP