Wordless Wednesday #150 and Sepia Scene #44 (365/195)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010






Smile!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

26 lovely thoughts on this:

lanni @ dandygiveaway.blogspot.com July 14, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

hi! following you from the bloghop and would love for you to check us out at www.dandygiveaway.com.

great blog :)

He & Me + 3 July 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

She is adorable and holds it like a pro. CUTE
Hugs,
MImi

Stevebethere July 14, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Aww so cute!

Thanks for sharing

Daenel July 14, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

How cute, a budding photographer!

Tracy July 14, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

What a sweetie! Happy WW and thanks for linking up!

Auntie E July 14, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Great photo. Is it new made to look old? the camera like pretty modern.
My WW link for you

faerwillow July 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

~watch out she might just take over and put you out! so so sweet...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

alicia July 14, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Nothin like kids with cameras. Great capture. Happy WW! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Ralph July 15, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Like mother, like daughter. She is a photo artist of the future, perhaps readier sooner than you think...

Patti July 15, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

so adorable! your daughter looks so comfortable holding a camera. ;-)

thanks for stopping by!

Katia July 15, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Hi, I just joined the 365 project.
What a sweet take!
Katia

Maureen @ TatterScoops July 15, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

What a cute picture :D Love the effect!

Malin July 15, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

How cute.
http://malinks.blogg.se/2010/july/sepia-scenes-91.html

ilanadavita July 15, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

I recognize the photographer! Nice job.

ilanadavita July 15, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

I recognize the photographer! Nice job.

Annie July 17, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

And now! Presenting! The next generation! You GO! little girl.

dancingmatilda365 July 23, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

say cheese :) so cute, and don't you just love the way they can operate everything with buttons....and they take pictures of Mummy! an added bonus....sorry i missed your visit, i found your comment in my spam folder yesterday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP