Wordless Wednesday #145 and Sepia Scene #43 (365/188)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010




The Artist who will turn 3 on the 10th :)

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

35 lovely thoughts on this:

And Miles To Go... July 7, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

a beautiful early bloomer :) Great shot!

caite July 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

gee, wonder if she could fix my computer? ;-)

Sukhmandir Kaur July 7, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

That's pretty amazing artwork for a 3 year old, I think this gal has got a digital future :)

eileeninmd July 7, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

Cute photo, maybe she will be a blogger.

Happy Cottage Quilter July 7, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

How very cute!

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

Jen July 7, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Watch out, 3 is when we let my son start on the computer and now at 5, I can't get him off. ;)

Au and Target July 7, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Computering at 3? She'll be a tech CEO by the time she's 9!

Retro Girl July 7, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Children really are brilliant. Great photo! Adorable and smart!

Mine is up!
http://bit.ly/9MbX0o

hahpiness July 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

nag boblog nga? LOL . ang cuute!

happy birthday baby! :) kisses! mwah mwah!

dogsmom July 7, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Much more talented than me - and I will be having a birthday soon that also ends in a "3"

Pamela July 7, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

my granddaughter loves to do the art for kids on the computer.

Wish I'd had something like that as a child to encourage me.

alicia July 7, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Oh my. Watch out world... Thanks for linking up!

Leslee July 7, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

I'm with Caite... does she make house calls??? HA!!

Lovely capture...

Uyen July 7, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

are you kidding me? She looks like a little adult sitting in front of that computer. Plus the artwork is amazing...for a 3 year old!

New Jersey Memories July 7, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Blogging must run in the family!

He & Me + 3 July 7, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

What a cute picture. I love it when the little ones get on the computer. Too cute.
Hugs,
Mimi
Only a few more days until she turns 3. Are you ready?

heavenisabookstore July 7, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

My niece was in preschool when she learned how to design a website! Amazing, isn't it?

Maureen @ TatterScoops July 7, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Hahaha too cute! Mine is doing the same thing and I posted it too. Sigh! They are growing up way way too fast! Happy WW!

parentingBYdummies July 7, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

They grow so quickly, right?! Before you know it you'll be monitoring a Facebook account to ensure no creepsters are trying to get at your kid. Oh, the joys of motherhood:)

Shannon July 7, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Awwww! How sweet! It's amazing how they pick up things. Can you imagine using a computer when you were her age?? We thought we were ultra smart to be able to use a pocket calculator! LOL

http://wvclaylady.com/2010/07/06/wordless-wednesday-july-7-2010/!

Stevebethere July 7, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

She looks busy i hope you didn't interrupt her lol ;-)

Auntie E July 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Start them young, that my rule... Happy pre B-day little Blogger
My ww link for you, making it easier to visit

Annie July 8, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

Push on, sweetie. EXPRESS yourself.

bingkee July 8, 2010 at 3:20 AM  

I'm sorry I need to test my comment.....it just disappeared.
Anyway, I just wanna let u know this pic is so cute.....hehehe
Just like mommy, blogging junkie.

Doll July 8, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

Sepia shots makes every photo looks classic. I like it! :)

http://raisingamericangirls.com/2010/07/wordless-wednesday-adorable/

JO July 8, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

beautiful shot.

Please visit my WW entries -- BUffalo or Zebra and Buffalo or Giraffe

Patti July 8, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

aw, that is an adorable shot of your daughter.

I hope she has a fun birthday!

WeeMasonMan's Mom July 8, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

The sepia really adds to this picture! I like it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP