Ruby Tuesday #38, All About Kids #30 and Wordless Wednesday #153 (365/201)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010



ruby tuesday


These were still part of her Wednesday extended birthday celebration.



We let her enjoy her favorite food, pizza and baked zitti from Sbarro and have some fun at Pixie Forest Festival Mall before our check-in time :)

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

dogsmom July 20, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

What a great birthday. wonderful memories.

chubskulit July 20, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Naku kakagigil talaga ni prinsesista mo mami hehehe.. Lovely!

Belated happy birthday pretty one.

Hey sis, anong day ang all about kids? I went to the site and didnt see any details about it hehehe.. Wanna join sana

Joops July 20, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Belated happy birthday to your princess. She look very pretty in blue!

Rubies on planes

reg July 20, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

these are awesome pics and looks like great fun was had

Spadoman July 20, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Great shot! I wish real life was like that photo. A smile on a child is soothing to the soul.

Peace.

Felisol July 21, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

I like the idea of having an extended birthday celebration.
Everyone should try that.
Lots of great food.

marcia@joyismygoal July 21, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

very fun colorful pizza shots

Lourdes Espanol November 23, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Haven't been to the Pixie Forest at Festival Mall. I think my nephew's gonna love playing there.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP