Ruby Tuesday #37, All About Kids #29 and Wordless Wednesday #149 (365/194)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010


ruby tuesday


We celebrate the little one's 3rd birthday at Max's Restaurant. Unfortunately we don't have a party due to some schedule conflicts and all that, but I could say that she had so much fun. And besides, there will be a continuation of her birthday celebration on Wednesday!




Since she really loves to take photos that is why she was the photographer for that day LOL! Aside from me of course :)

More photos to follow from that camera she's holding.

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

23 lovely thoughts on this:

Siromade July 13, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Happy 3rd birthday to your baby, she is learnign house to use a camera now she'll be ike you when she grow up. Hope you you all enjoy her bday. Happy RT

nuts July 13, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

happy birthday to your princess!

Race July 13, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

wow she's already 3 and watch out bec. yan na ang age ng sobrang kakulitan just before she goes to school at 4, anyway i wish the best of health and happiness for your dear little princess! happy happy birthday to your future photographer!

hahpiness July 13, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROB! wow big girl ka na talaga. you look very healthy.

praying that blessing will follow you all through your life, in Jesus name! :)

Mary July 13, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

She is such a pretty princess :-). I hope she enjoys her big celebration on Wednesday. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

reg July 13, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

very nice pics all round, I would have loved trying out that Cake

Joops July 13, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

belated happy birthday cutie one.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

What a cute 3 year old!!! ;)

P.S. I tagged you on my blog.

Design it Chic July 13, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday and it would be nice if you could share back the love on my blog! Also Technical Support is up for grabs if you need help with your blog!
Happy Tuesday!!

Spadoman July 13, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Happy Birthday little one. I want a piece of that cake!
Fun times, good stuff.

Peace.

He & Me + 3 July 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

Awww...sorry about the party plans. But they don't mind at that age they just love all the attention. I can't wait to see the pictures from her perspective. I love it when my kids take pictures.
Happy late birthday to your big 3 year old.
Hugs,
Mimi

Dhemz July 13, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

weeeeee...happy birthday little one...so cute!

thanks for dropping by sis...about your Q sa luggage....they glued each pieces to prevent on falling....hehehe!

Robin July 14, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

Awww, happy birthday!

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Dani July 14, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

Happy birthday to your princess. She is so adorable. And a real photographer.

Great post.Thank you.

Have a lovely time with your family.

Felisol July 14, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

Happy third birthday.
Your daughter is looking happy as happy can be.
Later on she will not remember much from her three first years, yet they will remain fundamental to the rest of her life.

ilanadavita July 14, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

Happy birthday to the young photographer!

Life Ramblings July 14, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Happy 3rd birthday to your little princess. she's adorable.

Mar July 14, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

Happy 3rd bday to your adorable little girl!!

Dave July 14, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

happy 3rd birthday to your little one, i can see you're already teaching her how to shot.

@nemonen July 15, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

Happy birthday to her. She is already a photographer. I am sure she will be a good one too. have a nice day and thank you for visiting me.

lazyclick July 16, 2010 at 12:27 AM  

Happy Birthday to the little one. She is very cute.

Lourdes Espanol November 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Your daughter is a budding photographer.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP