Ruby Tuesday #36, All About Kids #28 and Wordless Wednesday #144 (365/187)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ruby tuesday


Hi Everyone! Happy Tuesday! How was your long weekend?
I know I have already showed one artwork of our little one with the use MS Paint, and now here are some more of her creations. Right now we are still amaze on how she was able to navigate on MS Paint's options. She could now change colors and shapes all by herself. Can even hit ESC button when something unwanted popped out in her window.




Good job baby!

The Artist who will turn 3 this 10th!


Sorry if I haven't been in your blogs yet, just making the most out of a long weekend. But I will surely visit you guys later :)
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

13 lovely thoughts on this:

rjs mama July 6, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

you have such a talented little girl sis :)

hoping you can follow and link up my blog
you might want to list your blog in my blog directory page too

eileeninmd July 6, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Very cute, she is talented! Happy Ruby Tuesday!

eden July 6, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

She is so talented. Love her artworks.

Happy Ruby Tuesday

siromade08 July 6, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

She really did well, at least on her little age she's learning a lot especially on computer skills. Advance happy birthday to her..looking forward of her photos on that day...

*josie* July 6, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Nice ha, she did an abstract painting.. :)

Robin July 7, 2010 at 4:24 AM  

She's got a great sense of color. Who knows, maybe she really will grow up to be an artist :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Steadfast Ahoy! July 7, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Your little computer whiz will be the one all your friends will call in a few years when they have computer challenges they can't figure out. My Go-To guy is my son's best friend. I love him. He always can help me, even when my own son gives up in dispair. Your child will be a gift to the techno-challenged among us sooner than you think. Rosemary

dogsmom July 7, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Be sure to keep it fun for her, because the girl has talent!

Jama July 7, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

She did a great job!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 7, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

I love her artwork! And she is beautiful!

bj July 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

It never ceases to amaze me what our young people can do on computers. My little grands are my computer gurus..

Thanks so much for coming by and leaving sweet words...

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP