Post it Note Tuesday! #22 and Follow Me Back Tuesday #11

Tuesday, July 27, 2010



And also it's time again for
BWS tips button
Thanks for following and
nice meeting you ALL in advance! Feel free to wander over my blogs to know me more!
See yah!

10 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 July 27, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Girl you better catch up on those studies. It is so hard to do in the summer though. Hope it goes well.
Hugs,
Mimi

Ai Mei July 27, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

I'm you're newest follower, following via Google Friend Connect! Found you through the Tuesday Blog Hop. Hopefully you can stop by :)

-Ai Mei
http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

Jammie July 27, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Good luck, and hope you get some awesome sponsors Happy PINT :)

Hootiebee July 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Newest Follower! I hope you can come see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

Ron Cooper July 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Hi!

I’m following you now from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

cheri July 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

ano inaaral mo, sis?

Popcorn Served Daily July 28, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

I'm on a Tuesday Follow Me and am now your follower.

Have a great Tuesday.

Lisa

Songberries July 28, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

I'm following you from Follow me Back Tuesday!
Will you follow me?
http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/07/follow-me-back-tuesday_27.html

JaelCustomDesigns July 28, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

How Aewsome, I just had my blogoversary in June! Can't wait... Happy PINT!!!

What type of sponsors are you looking for?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP