Post it Note Tuesday! #21 and Follow Me Back Tuesday #10

Tuesday, July 20, 2010



(I just hope that I won't be punish grabbing this lovely photo of her! Sorry Mimi if asking permission is kinda late. Can I grab this photo of yours? Just tell me right away if I shouldn't be posting it here.)


And also it's time again for
BWS tips button
Thanks for following and
nice meeting you ALL in advance! Feel free to wander over my blogs to know me more!
See yah!

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Jammie July 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Awe Happy Birthday Mimi heading to her blog now.

jayayceeblog July 20, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

I visited and now I'm back. Happy PINT!

Design It Chic July 20, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

I am following you now thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday! It would be nice if you could share back the love on my blog! Also for more blog-handy tips check Technical Support! Happy Tuesday!

Terry July 20, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

I am your new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday.

I hope you can come over, check out my blog and follow me. Thanks!!

I also have an Apron Giveaway once a month and August 5 begins the new giveaway.
http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

He & Me + 3 July 20, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

You are too sweet my friend. I actually like that picture so you are forgiven. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and several have dropped by from your blog to say Happy Birthday.
You are so kind and thoughtful.
Thanks a million!
The day started off perfectly already :)
HUGE Hugs,
Mimi

Firefly July 20, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

New Follower from FMBT.
Check out my blog @ http://throwingpaintblog.blogspot.com/

Linda July 20, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Happy Tuesday! I'm a new follower from FMBT. Please come and visit me sometime...
http://www.lindascreativebox.blogspot.com

Together We Save July 21, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Haooy tuesday... I am a regular reader of Mimi's, heading over to say hello now.

April Oliver July 21, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

I'm a new follower from FMBT!!!

http://theoliverlife.blogspot.com

cheri July 21, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

just got back from mimi's. happy PINT :)

Nora Johnson July 21, 2010 at 3:23 AM  

Happy Ruby Tuesday - what a lovely blog ypou have! I'll be back to read some more!

Look forward to seeing you again soon!

LOLA:)

Nora Johnson July 21, 2010 at 3:23 AM  

Happy Ruby Tuesday - what a lovely blog ypou have! I'll be back to read some more!

Look forward to seeing you again soon!

LOLA:)

Bridget July 21, 2010 at 4:03 AM  

Stopping by from FMBT. Happy Tuesday I am your newest follower. Stop by when you get a chance. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Mama Holli July 21, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

Coming over to follow! Checking out your blog today!

Merideth July 21, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

I found your blog on FMBT! You can follow me back if you wish at MommyIsCrafty!

Robin July 22, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

What a fun way to say happy birthday.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

zh3en22 July 27, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Im always here almost everyday and i didn't realize that i am not yet a follower... ohh no... but im following you now, thanks fmbt and post it notes for reminding me... lol... have a great week, ^_~

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP