Post it Note Tuesday! #20 and Follow Me Back Tuesday #9

Tuesday, July 13, 2010



It's time again for
BWS tips button
Thanks for following and
nice meeting you ALL in advance! Feel free to wander over my blogs to know me more!
See yah!

11 lovely thoughts on this:

Brittney July 13, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

totally have those days even when im not pmsing lol

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

I definitely have those days! I hope you cheer up!

Genny July 13, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Following from Follow Me Back Tuesday!

jayayceeblog July 13, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Yes, I have notepads everywhere and I'll go around looking for the one I'm trying to remember when I'm ready to post. Did that even make sense??? Happy PINT!

cfoxes33 July 13, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Happy PINT! I hate when I can't get anything good down in writing. But you did good to express that!

Fox July 13, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Fox Airsoft is The Ultimate Airsoft Store. We carry professional airsoft guns, tactical gear, upgrade parts, and more. Our retail airsoft store is located south of Denver, in Parker, Colorado.this article is awesome and people love to come again and again to your blog.
thanks for this useful info
ak47 airsoft gun

Owen's Mom July 13, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Happy Tuesday! Your little one is a doll. Who wouldn't want a long (several days worth of) birthday?

Following you!
http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/2010/07/follow-me-back-tuesday.html

He & Me + 3 July 13, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

oh no...I hate PMS Attacks. hope you are doing better today.
Hugs,
Mimi

He & Me + 3 July 13, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

oh no...I hate PMS Attacks. hope you are doing better today.
Hugs,
Mimi

With our best July 14, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

Hello!

Follow Tuesday! I wanted to let you know I am now Following YOU! Great blog, I can't wait to read more!

Plz take a look and follow back at
http://www.withourbest.com

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! July 14, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

I have those days too sometimes...but like you said, a smile from one of my kiddos usually does the trick :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP