A Baby No More!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello all! I am just sneaking on a weekend! Happy 4th of July! How's the preparation so far? Hope you will all have a wonderful celebration, and besides it is a long weekend! Yey! Geesh! It's already July, we are done with the half of year 2010. How time really flies so fast!

Mid-year season, end of season or clearance sales are all over the metro. Lots of malls and boutiques have an ongoing sale now. But unfortunately, it is not within my budget hehe So in as much as I wanted to rush to those stores, I am restraining myself. I don't want to end up over limiting my credit cards or filing some cash advances heheh Besides, I have one special celebration coming in the next few days! Only six days to be exact! Yes, just six days to go and our little one will say bye bye to number two. She will then turn three on the 10th of July. I could not believe that in the next few months I will have a preschooler. Lots of things that she is doing right now are telling me crystal clear that my baby is no longer a baby. She is now potty trained except for nighttime. She is now watching movies like an adult, laughing on comedy scenes and even screaming on suspense and exciting scenes. Conversing like an adult on a daily basis and even on phone. Can follow instructions without any supervision. Just recently, she can now operate MS paint, change colors and shapes and create a masterpiece using that. She is indeed a toddler now!

Time is ticking so fast tsk tsk! But for me, even if I could not carry her that much anymore and she is now almost three fourths of me, she will always be my baby! Now I need to plan on what can we give her on her day! Any suggestions?


1 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 July 4, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Oh boy. finding the right present for our little ones can be so difficult. There are so many cool things out these days. Good luck with the shopping.
Hugs,
Mimi
Happy 4th!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP