Nostalgia #2: First Time She Saw the Light!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Photobucket

Here are the first photos of my little angel, taken on July 10th, 2007 at delivery room of The Medical City, Ortigas Pasig City. Shots were taken by my Anaesthesiologist since Hubby wasn't allowed to take the photos all by himself. Videos were not permitted too.


Thanks for viewing and leaving some love. 
Join us and share with us what are you reminiscing right now?


14 lovely thoughts on this:

RenderMeMama July 23, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

She is beautiful! I love newborn faces. They are just so sad!

Amy @ rendermemama.blogspot.com

charmie July 23, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

nyay! she is cute pero honestly natakot ako nakita ko ang picture waaaaaaaaaaa! I can't bare to see new born baby huhuhu!

Luna Miranda July 23, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

mukhang malakas ang lungs ng baby mo, pwedeng maging opera singer.:p

Kayce July 23, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

nostalgic talaga ito sis... good thing may photo talaga kaayo on your lovely newborn baby.

by the way, please check out my entry, My Pink Mobile Phone Collection.. thanks sis!

He & Me + 3 July 23, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

OMGosh how neat that you have those photos. Something to treasure forever. Wow. We were not allowed to take pictures until after baby was all cleaned up.
Hugs,
Mimi

Steadfast Ahoy! July 23, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

What a treasure. When my daughter had an emergency Csection in December, her GP (acting anasethetist ?) took pics for her too. They get the best view anyway. I love babies. Rosemary

David July 23, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

you don't want me to tell the stories when my daughter was born...i was a "wreck"

My Nostalgia

chubskulit July 23, 2010 at 3:32 AM  

3 days lang pala pagitan ng birthdays ng mga princesses natin sis heheh... Lovely photos!

By MelCole of PA July 23, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

aww, ang cute nang baby mo sis. CS ka pala, and I'm glad that you and baby are alright after. God is so good. :)

kat July 23, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

wow ang galing at may pic ka noong inilabas mo sya...so cute parang gusto kong amuyin si cutipie heheeh

mine is up too sis

Luna Miranda July 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

thanks for visiting my Nostalgia post, and for following my blog. the place is in Pontevedra, Negros Occidental.:)

Clarissa July 23, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

aww...ang cu-cute!!I love babies--ang sarap alagaan^_^

Hope you can visit my late nostalgia when you have the time:
http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2010/07/nostalgia-simple-wedding-reception-in.html

Thanks and have a blessed weekend to you and your family!^_^

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

I love newborn photos! She was precious!

AC July 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

this is one moment we would always love to reminisce... they are just so adorable and the only way we can get back to that moment is through pictures... the feeling of giving birth is still fresh to me, even though it was 6 years ago this july 30th. =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP