Nostalgia #1: No Hair

Friday, July 16, 2010

Photobucket

This is my first time to join Rose's Nostalgia Meme. Sorry sissy if I'm a bit late.

I can still remember those times when I was so trying hard to put a clip on her tiny hair.

Do you have those times too?

9 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit July 16, 2010 at 5:19 AM  

Awwww she is so cute, ala pala syang masyadong bukok when she was still a baby hehehe. Unlike sa dalawa kong burrito, they're full of hair. Nice one to start with sis, thank you for joining. Will join yours tomorrow too.

charmie July 16, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

wow, she is so cute and adorable. like doll.:)

Vernz July 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

ang liit pa niya Marice... big lil girl na siya ngayon ..hehehe so cute ...

Cacai M. July 16, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

hehehe.. she's cute! She got me with her smile! Pretty cute!

By the way, thanks for visiting My Nostalgia: 2008 Christmas Cards Received :)

Welcome to nostalgic moments! ;)

Lina Gustina July 16, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

What a cute baby girl :)
Thanks for dropping by....

Kayce July 16, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

aw!ang cute ng baby mo sis! hay naku ganyan din ang baby ko before nung kaunti palang ang hair niya... kaso di nya type at naiirita siya pag nilalagyan ko nang clip yung hair nya..hehehe!

by the way sis, Please check out my Me Singing post too. Thanks!

tatess July 17, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

katuwa at talaga nga namang pinilit ipitan si baby girl.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 18, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

What an adorable picture! She was so cute!

Dhemz July 21, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

ang cute...oh my...I remember those time sis...nakakamiss nga tingnan eh...eheheh!

sensya na po at ngayon lang nakadalaw...thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP