Mellow Yellow Monday #47, Blue Monday #38, Wordless Wednesday #156 and Pixelbug Weekend #34 (365/205-207)

Monday, July 26, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone!
We just had a slow weekend, again! I guess you have already noticed that we've been having a laid back weekends in the past few weeks. Maybe because of the weather, we are on rainy season so there are lots of rain showers especially in the afternoon that would make you want to just stay at home and cuddle.
 Not to mention, hubby needs to work on weekend too. So please expect a lot of photos taken at home, like these.
These are just a few of her toys and if you would notice, most of these were from McDs Happy Meal.
Can you imagine how much spaghettis or burgers that I ate just to complete each set?
Do you also collect those?

I think I have mentioned to one of my posts that Plant vs. Zombies is her latest craze. She's getting better now, she knows how to fully operate it and can shift from different games and options that she wishes to. How I wish this won't create any conflict when school time begins for her.

How was your weekend? Have you had so much fun?

Oh by the way, I might be coming up with a giveaway in celebration of my blogiversary. Yey! (check down below when is my blogiversary) Since my other blog (Up Now and What's Next) will be celebrating it's blogiversary too), I might held it a little bit late. But for now, I am looking for sponsors. Please stay tuned for the form to fill-up if you are interested to become a sponsor. Thanks in advance!

And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Manang Kim July 26, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Hahaha I think you ate plenty! But it's worth it anyway, the little girl looks very happy. Happy Monday!

MYM~Duck

stan July 26, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

the sacrifices parents have to endure. haha.

chubskulit July 26, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Hahaha hinay hinay sa hamburger baka mawala kaseksehan mo.. She looks so pretty and happy!

Joops July 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Hello pretty princess.

Liza July 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Lol. I ate tons too for those toys.

Happy MYM!

Liz @ MLC

Kayce July 26, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

wow! ang daming toys ng princess mo sis!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

I love the picture of her surrounded by her toys! :)
I need to have laid-back weekends like yours!

SmilingSally July 26, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

She has plenty of toys with blue, doesn't she?

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

maria July 26, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Wow, I bet you ate so much, lol.

My Blue Monday.

eileeninmd July 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Cute little girl, she does have a lot of toys! Happy MYM!

anne July 26, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

its raining here as well and we are really freaking out of dengue fever. and we cant just stay home because my eldest have to attend her swimming class wahhh anyway nice mcdonalds collection you got there, my kids usually damaged their collections ouch so I choose not to collect them. Mine is up for Blue Monday and For PBWeekend here's the url thnaks for PBWeekend http://www.terryannemary.com/2010/07/pbweekend-my-cousins-wedding.html for blue monday http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/07/blue-monday-4-one-day-with-faith.html

anne July 26, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

its raining here as well and we are really freaking out of dengue fever. and we cant just stay home because my eldest have to attend her swimming class wahhh anyway nice mcdonalds collection you got there, my kids usually damaged their collections ouch so I choose not to collect them. Mine is up for Blue Monday and For PBWeekend here's the url thnaks for PBWeekend http://www.terryannemary.com/2010/07/pbweekend-my-cousins-wedding.html for blue monday http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/07/blue-monday-4-one-day-with-faith.html

Cedngasngu July 26, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Hi, Dropped by, Care to exchange links? preety pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

http://onestopblogz.blogspot.com/

OOOO plants VS zombies :D

charmie July 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

wow, ang daming toys, solve na ang rainy season para sa kids hehehe!

niko July 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

ow i am also a fan of plants vs zombies :)

Jeanne July 27, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

How adorable. Love the toys and can only imagine how many hamburgers you ate. Smile. What a brilliant child you have. Children are so drawn to computers. They get it.

Happy days to you and I hope less rain is in the near future. I could use some laid back weekends.
Hugs, Jeanne

He & Me + 3 July 27, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

she is so cute. My kids love the mcdonalds toys. Fun.
Sorry I am so far behind. Busy with vacation.
one more this week too. Ugh.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP