Mellow Yellow Monday #46, Blue Monday #37, Wordless Wednesday #152 and Pixelbug Weekend #33 (365/198-200)

Monday, July 19, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1



Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have so much fun!
We got a pretty laid back weekend again due to the bed weather but good thing, there was no brownout so it was just fine to stay at home. Aside from catching some Zs and bonding time with my little one, we did some movie marathon too, I will post some of the reviews later. And since we don't have much happenings, let me just share you the photos taken last Wednesday (which I think I might be doing for the rest of the week)

We let her enjoy some rides in Tom's World arcade while we were waiting for our check-in time at The Bellevue hotel. We left the house early because that was the time when we have a major brownout due to Typhoon Basyang. She was so bored that morning and was constantly requesting us if we can already go to the hotel. Instead, we went mall hopping to kill time.

Have you spotted SM Supermall's logo? I hope that that is perfect for Blue Monday :)

Look at how the Bellevue hotel looked like an evacuation site?! Well for upper class I guess heheh Imagine paying roughly 170$/night just because there was no electricity at home? Impractical for me, and to think, that rate was just for standard room and I have heard from the receptionist that all rooms were fully booked! Aww! It took an hour late before we were able to check-in! But we still have so much fun and it was indeed a blessing in disguise that time :)

The little one fell asleep while waiting
(more pics to follow)


And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

19 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit July 19, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Love the yellow car, mas lalung lumutang ang ganda ni Baby hehehe. Mine is at Nostalgic blog sis.

Gayle July 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

I posted yellow cars, too. Except they're for big people. hehe!

Liza July 19, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Cool pics! looks like she had a great time.

Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC

Marites July 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

love the yellow car..your daughter looks cute in there:) have a good week! Mine is here.

Limar July 19, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Lovely colorful photos. Looks like fun :)

Mylene July 19, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

Nice Ride :)

Buti may budget kayo for a hotel check-in. Hirap talaga pag walang ilaw. Mas masaklap pa pag walang tubig :(

SmilingSally July 19, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

I remember putting two chairs together to make a bed for a little one!

We don't have these stores where I live.

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice.

charmie July 19, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

lovely picture. look like she enjoyed it:)

He & Me + 3 July 20, 2010 at 5:05 AM  

We pushed chairs together like that for our little guy to sleep on at a hotel just last month. Too cute. Love her little arm sticking up.

dogsmom July 20, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

Awww, she was worn out waiting.
We have had storms here too and power has been going off briefly more than ever before.

LV July 20, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

I enjoyed seeing all the various things you featured today. Seems like it was nice outing for everyone. Thank you for visiting.

LadyNoor July 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Your little one seemed to enjoy the day so much! She's adorable :)

Self Sagacity July 20, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Kids are so lucky. they have so many wonderful games and things to do now a day.

Briarside Lane July 20, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Sounds like you had a great weekend, except for the brownouts. Happy Blue Monday. ~Karen

stan July 22, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

U make me wana go to the nearest fair now. Love the bumper cars!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP