Mellow Yellow Monday #45, Blue Monday #36, Wordless Wednesday #147 and Pixelbug Weekend #32 (365/191-193)

Monday, July 12, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have so much fun! 

On my way home last Saturday, saw this car in the middle/island of a two-way road, exactly at Daang-hari. Tsk tsk!
Always be careful when driving!

Sorry for the blurriness of the second photo. That's the best that I could get, because I could not and I don't want to be anywhere near this. The reason I just took a photo of this creature was because I almost slip into the floor after jumping to surprise when it fell right in front of me yesterday! Grr!
Meet the culprit!

And check out my latest toy or Doraemon collection
Isn't it cute?

Oh if you are waiting on the photos from our little one's birthday celebration, I will be posting some in the next days, I know you the reason :) We have so much fun and that fun will be continued on this Wednesday :)


And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

ShutterHappyJenn July 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

I loved the effect you did on the pictures.. how did you do that?

My PixelBug Weekend post is up HERE. Happy new week to you!

chubskulit July 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Belated happy birthday to your little darling princess sis.

Mellow Yellow

Marites July 12, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

the photo effect is cool! I like Doraemon but it's the first time i've seen a toy of it:)

My MYM is up here.

maria July 12, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Happy belated to your little one.

My Blue Monday.

Liza July 12, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Love the effects. Happy birthday to your daughter.

Happy MYM!

Liz @ MLC

Limar July 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

I agree, great effects. I really like the second one :)

Jon Storey July 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Ouch! The little cat looks a much safer driver....

nuts July 12, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

happy birthday to your little princess..
dropping by from MYM.

SmilingSally July 12, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice.

That blue car wreck and the monster are scary!

LV July 12, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

You did a super job creating such variety blue feature for today. I trust no one was seriously hurt in the wreck. You did very nice photo work.

xinex July 13, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

Oh my! I hope no one was seriously hurt...Christine

stan July 13, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Some driver hit the back of my car last wkend. Though there was no damage, I gave that errant parent a shelling of her life for being negligent and for the the fact that she has a kid in the car.

DrowseyMonkey July 13, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

very cute toy - someday I'm gonna have a yellow car ;)

☺lani☺ July 13, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

cute doraemon collection of your, happy week!

The Quintessential Magpie July 13, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Hi, Marice! I love your doraemon collection, and that lizard would have scared me, too! I take pictures of them from afar.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Ann July 13, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Doraemons, my daughters loved them when they were little. In Malaysia, they sold made in Indonesia toys, and my girls loved the giant ones.

Lina Gustina July 13, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Great effects :)
Belated happy birthday to your daughter...
It's a cute Doraemon's yellow car!

Thanks for dropping by :)

Dee July 14, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

I like the Doraemon's yellow car! Very nice yellow!

Belated Happy Birthday to your daughter! :)

SASSY MOM July 16, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Belated Happy Birthday to your lil one... I can't wait to see the photos.

Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP