Mellow Yellow Monday #44, Blue Monday #35, Wordless Wednesday #143 and Pixelbug Weekend #31 (365/184-186)

Monday, July 5, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone and Happy 4th of July! How was your long weekend so far? Hope you all have fun!
We're trying to enjoy our pretty laid back long weekend though we could not plan anything like an out of town because hubby is working on a weekend, so we opted to do our usual thing, malling! And our mall time won't be done if we haven't go to our little one's favorite spot inside the mall, the arcade, Tom's World! So here you go, nothing so fancy and please pardon the blurriness.


Can you feel how happy she was?

Oh by the way, our little one will be celebrating her third birthday on the 10th, I will appreciate any gift you will give her! I am just kidding! heheh Just your suggestion on what we can give her will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
and Happy 4th of July again!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


16 lovely thoughts on this:

Joops July 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

You have an adorable daughter!

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ July 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

I agree,your daughter is simply adorable indeed!!!

The Quintessential Magpie July 5, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

She is absolutely and utterly adorable! Just as cute as can be!

Happy Blue Monday and Happy 4th to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

SmilingSally July 5, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Three is a wonderfully cute age, Marice.

Happy Blue Monday!

Lina Gustina July 5, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

So cute :)

http://www.homezweethome.info/2010/07/mellow-yellow-at-mall.html

LV July 5, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

What better way to spend a special day than sharing family quality time. That little girl is so cute.

maria July 5, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Looks like she's having so much fun.

My Blue Monday.

Kayce July 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

ang cute ng daughter mo sis!

BEAR's Mom July 5, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Happy Blue Monday...aahhh yes I remember the mall arcades when my peeps were young :D

~victoria~

My-Alter-Ego July 5, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

aww shes so pretty..
sure looks she's having a nice time..

i hope u can visit my PBW posts too..

www.reyapot.com
www.cahloy.com

cheri July 5, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

di ka magpa-party sa mcdo or jollibee? or sa pixie forest? :)

Poetic Shutterbug July 5, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Your daughter is adorable and so cute that she is having so much fun. Great photos for all the themes.

Liza July 6, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

She's too cute!

Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC

A Write Life July 6, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Too cute. Love the trip to the mall.

CailinMarie July 6, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

that looks like fun!
Ah to be 3. 3 year olds rule the world!
CailinMarie

SASSY MOM July 11, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

I can absolutely feel the happiness radiating from your lil girl. What a fun weekend!

Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP