GT: I Love My Body, Physically

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Girls Talk

It's Girls Talk time, and now we're up on a new host, Kaye. And this week theme is I Love My Body, Physically! Before I could say that I am definitely satisfied with my body. I was a chubby lady before I became a gym freak. So I have tried to tone my body which gave me the courage to wear a two-piece swimsuit. But after I got married and have a baby, though I was able to manage to get my pre-pregnancy weight, I could not achieve anymore the toned body I have before especially on the tummy area since I gave birth through caesarean section. So since then I think I don't have that much confidence as I have before but I definitely don't regret it. I could still show off (I guess I just have tons of fighting spirit hehe) some parts just not the tummy area LOL!

So please me allow me to re use this photo :)

Come and join us by clicking the badge above and we'd love to hear what you love most about your body, physically!
Let us all show the world how wonderful God's creations are :)

18 lovely thoughts on this:

charmie July 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

wow, sexy with two piece suit kahit sa under water.. No worried sis, it doesn't matter you gained weigh, chubby or big as long healthy and happy! Happy Thursday

hahpiness July 1, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

talo ka ni rob! :) hay naku. iisipin ko pa if i like my body! haha.

K July 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

do you still go to the gym? i would never have the courage to wear a two-piece. LOL. And yes, a less perfect body is worth having when you know that you brought a wonderful child to world because of it :)

thanks for joining GT! looking forward to seeing more of you in the coming weeks!

ShutterHappyJenn July 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Sexy! How I wish I could wear two-piece swimsuit, too!

Mine's up HERE.

Vernz July 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Marice, di ko talaga carry yang two piece.. unless magpa vickey belo ako.. hahahah! My GT Entry is here

Miranda July 1, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Buti ka pa kaya mo mag two-piece :) And it's good that you have the discipline to keep your body healthy, even if it's not the same body that you had before getting pregnant.

Here's me: http://miratemplen.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-love-me-physically.html

Mommy Liz July 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Wahhh! tummy is also one of my hidden part, I guess, no matter how curvaceous I am, my tummy will always be covered, baka matakot ang mga tao kala kumikidlat, hehehe.. You look great and don't lose that confidence. mag 1 piece ka na lang oh di ba??? hehehe..

http://amprettymomma.blogspot.com/2010/06/gt-i-love-my-body.html

Chie Wilks July 2, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

u know what sis? you are a one sexy mommy...kahit di masyadong kita ang body mo sa photo..i can still sense that you still have perfect figure..saka kita ko naman dito sa photos mo..ok lang kong may cut sa belly sis..may cute baby ka naman

http://www.the3chies.com/2010/07/gt-i-love-my-body.html

Dena E's Blog July 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

Hahaha,,GREAT pic Marice!!! How fun !!! Sorry I am late in getting here sweetie... Your a Super Friend in this blogland to me..Now I am off to see your monday post and sending BIG HUGS via,,my puter...You mane a lot to me Girlfriend...Blessings Dena

Lucia ♥ July 2, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

That is such a sweet photo! Like it a lot :) It's all in the attitude, so as long as you find yourself sexy, others will see you that way too, and you for sure are beautiful, so there is no need to hide yourself ~mwah

f e R r y j H o i July 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

wow naman Sis sana tumayo kapa kunti, ahahaha... ako sis napunta din sa gym kaso hindi regular eh.. minsan kasi sobrang pagod din after work, minsan din nakakatamad hehehe. kaya ito ang taba ko na talaga!!! Pero I got an inspiration with you... :) xoxo

Happy Girls Talk

By MelCole of PA July 2, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Scapula ba tawag sa bone meeting between neck and above chest? You got it sis kasi eh by looking at your picture, they say a woman is pretty if they have that. Keep the spirit!

♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ July 2, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

kakaloka ka mare.. san ba nakatago ang taba na sinsabi mo kasi wala namang akong makita eh..

at knino pa ba magmamana c maisie baby kundi kay mommy sexy..hehe

mishuuuuu mare! cenxa now lng me nakadrop by, bcness ang lowla! mwahh

Carine July 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

It must be hard to get accustomed to a post-baby body (considering all the changes happening during pregnancy) but i'm sure you still have a hot body :p

Rossel July 7, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

you're still sexy, sis.

http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/06/i-love-my-legs-and-skin.html

Rossel July 7, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

you're still sexy, sis.

http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/06/i-love-my-legs-and-skin.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP