Friday-Follow: Building Friendships One Blog at a Time - July 30th

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday-Follow
Welcome to the 10th Friday Follow hosted by our awesome hostesses, Kerri from Kerri’s Klutter, C-Mom from C-Mom – a day in the life, and Marice from Life Can’t Wait. Thank you everyone for being willing to host! Please stop by and see these awesome host/hostesses.

We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to find many interesting blogs that you like. This is all about sharing and having fun.

We expect you to be on your honor and to have fun. These are only guidelines to make it more enjoyable for you. Here’s how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:
  • Link up your blog below.. One Link per blog
  • Grab our Friday Follow button include on your side bar, or post.. grab the linky information if you want it
  • Follow the Friday-Follow blog and the hostesses in slots 1, 2, & 3 that have volunteered today to host
  • Follow the blogs you want, leave comment saying you are from Friday Follow – use common courtesy
If you need more guidelines about following see Friday-Follow.com

This list is new each week and closes on Saturday at 11:59pm EST. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.
Congratulations to our Three Friday Follow Winners!!!
Each week we will randomly draw from three (3) blogs from the links for the next week’s Friday Follow, and each blog chosen will be placed in the highly coveted number #7, #8, and #9 position on the blog hop. The first blog chosen will also be given the option of doing an interview which will post on Friday-Follow.com on Thursday the next week. We love your participation and want to give back to you! You could be next!




Today's Sponsor is Friday-Follow.com. We are offering 3 advertising spots on our site that will run for one week beginning Thursday, August 5th. Ads normally cost $10. Find out more information.


Have a product to promote? Become a sponsor
Got a meme or to promote? LIST YOUR LINKY!/ See the Linky Listing
Got a giveaway going on? List it here Advertise on our site- learn how here

Also! Join us for our new weekend comment club!





27 lovely thoughts on this:

Xenia July 30, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

I'm following you already, but I just wanted to say thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

http://www.thanksmailcarrier.com

Leenie Lu Lu July 30, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Happy Friday, I'm a new follower :-)

leenilee.blogspot.com

~SHANNON~ July 30, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Happy Friday! Here from the illustrious Friday Follow- hope you'll follow me back!

Emily July 30, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

New follower! thanks for hosting!
Emily
www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com

This Lil Piglet Boutique July 30, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Following you through FF; hope you pop by for a follow. :)

Cinda July 30, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Thanks for hosting FF!
http://isitsimplyaboutlife.blogspot.com/

LETO July 30, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

New follower!

Follow me here:
http://www.mykrazylife.info

thanks!

Danielle July 30, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Happy Hosting! I love Friday Follow!

Katie July 30, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

TGIF!!! I am a new Follower from Follow Me Friday! Great Blog!

Kerri July 30, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Hi there fellow hoster....have a great weekend! Following ya now.

Kel July 30, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Thanks for hosting Maurice! I'm already a follower. I hope you have a fabulous weekend! And you have time swing by tomorrow and join our first ever Spotlight Blog Hop.

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Carrie July 30, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

thatnks for hosting!

New follower

BowWowPet July 30, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Love your blog
newest follower:)
www.bowwowpet.blogspot.com

Busy Mom July 30, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Congrats on hosting Friday-Follow. I'm a new follower.

Busy Mom's Tips

Jessica July 30, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Visiting you from Friday Follow.

I hope you are having a blessed day!!

Feel free to visit and follow either or both of my blogs:

Jessicas Lil Corner-our family blog: http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized-FREE Custom Blog Designs: http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Jennifer @ Giveaways and More! July 30, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Thanks for hosting! I'm following you now and hope you have a great weekend!

http://giveawaysforyou.blogspot.com

cfoxes33 July 30, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

I'm a new follower. Thanks for your hosting!

have a great day!

Makeupthoughts July 30, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

Hi

Found you through Friday Follow...I'm a new follower...your blog is great :)))
Come and visit me at makeupthoughts.blogspot.com...I have a blog sale going on at the moment...

Dee

Daisygirl July 31, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Happy Friday! Now following you through Friday Follow!

I hope your weekend is fabulous!

Linda July 31, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

Hi! I'm visiting (and following) from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend!

{K} July 31, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

I follow you now because of the Friday Follow. What a beautiful blog, and how fun too!

topfloorfamily.blogspot.com

Megan Whitney July 31, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

Happy friday! I'm your newest follower! Have a good weekend!

Meeko Fabulous July 31, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

I'm your newest follower courtesy of Friday Follow! Hopefully you can come by my place and check me out and follow me too! :)

Megan A July 31, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Linked up & now your newest follower! :) Your blog is very cute, can't wait to read more!

Sandra July 31, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Such a pretty blog design...how did I not stumble upon you sooner?
Can't wait to nose around and read more!

Lisa August 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Hi! I'm your newest follower from FF!!! Thanks for hosting! What a pretty blog. Looking forward to reading more.

Hope you'll come visit me.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP