Friday Fill-ins #40 and Letters of Intent #18

Friday, July 30, 2010


And...here we go!

1. I'm going to attend Mommy Milkshake Marathon on the 8th of August together with my baby and some of my friends and we are so excited.
2. I love to try different types of adventures and daring stunts but I don't have the chance to do that.
3. Perhaps today you can make it a point that for sure he will tell you what you wanted to know, besides you deserved it.
4. I wish I have a true adventurer’s spirit.
5. Compassion is a virtue.
6. You should always give your best shot on things that you would like to accomplish no matter how difficult it is.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the same Friday night at work, tomorrow my plans include nothing much really, just catching up some Zs and bonding moments with my little one and Sunday, I want to go to the mall and look for a new running shoes!



Foursons
To My Little One,

I just signed us both on the upcoming Mommy Milkshake Marathon on August 8 together with some of my fellow mommies. I wish us both good luck since this will be the first running event that we will be joining! I am so excited to claim our singlet!

From A Mom whose hoping for a smooth running event
To All My Readers,

As you all know, my blogs anniversaries are just around the corner and I am planning to hold a giveaway in celebration to that. But right now I am looking for sponsors. I would truly appreciate if you will support me on this. You may fill-up the form on my side bar that says You are Invited if you want to be a part of it. Thanks much in advance! Oh and btw, I will be one of the hostesses of Friday Follow that is why my Friday post is kinda different. Hope to see you blog hopping!

From an excited and hopeful blogger


11 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 July 30, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Good for you doing the race. HOw fun for you both.
Hugs,
mimi

Foursons July 30, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Good luck at the race! I'm sure it will be lots of fun.

Congrats on the anniversary, I bet some sponsors show up.

Thanks for linking up!

Vanniedosa July 30, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Shopping for shoes? That sounds like fun! ^-^

Enjoy!

Maureen Makes It July 30, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Found you via Hop Along Friday. I'm pleased to be following you. Come by and see me, too! :)

Maureen

http://maureenmakesit.com

Rachel July 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Awesome about the race! I'm sure you'll do great and how exciting to be part of it with other moms!

Big Mama Cass July 30, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Congrats on the anniversary. How long?

Jhari July 30, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Me too, I wish I have the same adventurer's spirit :)

Mine's up too here.

Billy Rhythm July 30, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

I've always thought hang gliding sounded like fun.

McCrakensx4 July 31, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Hope you do well in your run...exciting for you and to be able to buy new running shoes is a major bonus...just make sure you break them in before your run!

_el@i_ July 31, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

halu, mizhelle. whats mommy milkshake marathon? hehehe. have a great weekend, dearie!

Sandra July 31, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

Shopping for running shoes...oy! I desperately need some, been running in the same ones for three years, but I'd rather buy kitchen appliances than shop for running shoes (and I can't stand kitchen appliances, so you see what I'm getting at! haha)
Well, hopefully it will be a decadent, pleasant afternoon for you!
Have a terrific weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP