Friday Fill-ins #39, Friday Follow #16, Letters of Intent #17 and Metallic Friday #16 (365/204)

Friday, July 23, 2010


And...here we go!

1. I feel sleepy right now, I only got 5 hours of sleep.
2. I got a lot of things to do for my exams to catch up.
3. Do this for me please.
4. I want to collect something that is completely unique.
5. It's hard to know how much is the cost of that just by merely looking at it.
6. I got some interests and hobbies that my husband don't follows suit, which I think that adds some spice in our relationship.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a sleepy Friday, tomorrow my plans include hopefully if things permit, going to the Festival Mall to register for the Palms Club/Mizuno Running Event on August 1st and Sunday, I want to have a mani/pedi and got my eyebrows threaded!

Foursons
To Lazy Me,

What date is it now? Do remember that you have one certification that needs to be renewed before September. Not to mention the 3 exams that you need to finish before the year ends. I so wish you luck!

From A Mommy who keeps Being Bothered by Her Outlook Calendar Alerts
To an Aspiring Runner,

Make up your mind sweetie! The deadline of the registration for the running event you would like to join to will be on the 24th. Better hurry before you lose your chance of losing those unwanted fats.

From A Mommy who is not happy seein 38kilos/83.6lbs upon stepping on to the weighing scale

Hubby and our little one enjoying the Merry Go Round :)

Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!
Super thanks to all who are joining me every Friday!



TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow


New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

Foursons July 23, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Oh gosh, I have deadlines sneaking up on me too and it's stressing me out! Good luck with yours!

Thanks for linking up again, and honestly I have no idea how much 38 kilos is!

Alicia July 23, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

I'm such the procrastinator too!! I know how you feel..LOL!

Casey July 23, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Happy Friday! I found your blog through Friday follow. I look forward to reading more of it. I am now your newest follower!

janetfaye July 23, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Hi! I am a new follower from Friday Follow!

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/welcome-wednesday-721.html

Rachel July 23, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

Ack - those deadlines are sneaky!!

Good luck on your running! I'm still sore from my run two days ago!

And ohmygoodness - that second picture - the expressions are just adorable!!!

Ashley T July 23, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Happy Friday! I am hit with deadlines too. Hope you make it!

Stopping by from the Foursons!

He & Me + 3 July 23, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Good luck with all the work you need to catch up on. If you have been training...run it will be fun. Although I don't like to run...I walked and had a great time.
Cute pictures. Wow little one looks like hubs so much in that second picture.
Hugs,
Mimi

Billy Rhythm July 23, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

I think you're going to have a hard time collecting unique things. If it's unique, then there's only one of that item. I'm thinking it's hard to have a collection of something if there's only one of it. Or maybe I'm being to literal...

dogsmom July 24, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

With lots of storms passing through here all week I have not had time to take many pictures, so no Metallic Friday for me.

Lately I have been going into thrift stores just to soak up some air conditioning. I have been playing a game to find the most uniques, oddest, unusual item in the store. And trying not to bring too many of them home.

brandon and jakell July 24, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

Following from Friday Follow! Have a fabulous day!!!

http://smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com/

SWUBIRD July 24, 2010 at 1:41 AM  

You remind me of my Queen. She collects everything under the sun. If they make it, she collects it. As to unique, the more different the better.

Happy trails.

chubskulit July 24, 2010 at 2:48 AM  

ow I know where she get the puckering of the lips lol.

C.Mom July 24, 2010 at 3:16 AM  

Ah yes the aspiring runner...i am running a half marathon in mid september and still have yet to run a long run this summer!
visiting from Friday follow!

Uyen July 24, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

omg...I just tried the eyebrow threading for the first time this past week and I am in LOVE!!! I don't know why I've been doing the waxing all these years but from now on it's threading baby! Stopping by from Follow-Friday. Have a great weekend!

tsue1136 July 24, 2010 at 5:27 AM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow and am following you on GFC.

Enjoy the weekend,
Terri
http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

Dena E's Blog July 24, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Hey ya Marice,,,Thinkin of you and just stopping by to say~~~HI !!! ~~~
Big Hugs and Blessings on your weekend Sweetie~~~Dena

Nan July 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

I found you from weekend comment club,Thanks for sharing nice blog.

if you have chance Please visit my blog at;

http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

Have a nice day.

Nan

kat July 25, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

i wish i can join this mettalic friday next week waaaaaaaaa

Shining 2 Save July 26, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Hi! I am a newest follower from Friday Follow!


Kari @ http://shining2save.blogspot.com

Carly July 30, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

you have such a precious little girl!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP