Friday Fill-ins #38, Friday Follow #15, Letters of Intent #16 and Metallic Friday #15 (365/197)

Friday, July 16, 2010


And...here we go!

1. This is what life does. It lets you experience the bad side of it so you may truly appreciate all those good things that are happening to you.
2. Can you just stop for a while and appreciate the moment?
3. Upon reflection of what has been for years, it made me realize that I have been so blessed.
4. I haven't been on the spa for quite a long time.
5. Later, you wake up with a smile on your face so you will start the day right.
6. In my dreams I am usually wandering to the far and boundless sea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a busy Friday, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just chilling out with our little one at home and Sunday, I want to get a good body massage hopefully!

Foursons
Basyang (Conson),

Thanks God you already left our country! Now we are deeply saddened on what you have left :(

From A Local Resident who hopes for a typhoon-free months til summer
To My Back,

You are killing me, literally! Argh!

From a Mom who badly needs a Massage

Hope you can still its metal posts

Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!



TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow
New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


13 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit July 16, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Oh my gosh, as in nilipad yang roof? Napost ko na first entry ko but I can't see mr. linky.

Here's my link sis.

Dawn July 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

I really enjoyed reading your fill-ins; you had wonderful answers. One of your responses (number three) actually helped me respond to mine. So thank you! :) Have a great Friday and a great weekend! If you care to look, my post is here.

He & Me + 3 July 16, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Yes, you have been blessed & protected. Is that a roof in the middle of the road? Wowzer.
Hope that you back is better soon. I could use a massage too.
Hugs,
Mimi

Vanniedosa July 16, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

ahhhhhhh spa! been away from there for too long as well! :((

that gives me an idea. i think i'll visit one tomorrow!

Cacai M. July 16, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Am here for a massage, aw nope for Friday Fill-Ins I mean. :) I love to have that body massage huh. My bff excedrin gave me a good conditioned mind until now, got a headache lately. Glad am fine now. :) Have a great upcoming weekend Marice!

You may view mine here too:
My Friday Fill-Ins. See yah.. ;)

Billy Rhythm July 16, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Pretty deep/philosopical FFI questions today, huh?

Jhari July 17, 2010 at 2:48 AM  

I agree on your #1 about Life. Posted mine here. Have a safe weekend.

Nakakaloka yung roof ha, hehe! Grabe tindi ng bagyo talaga.

Foursons July 17, 2010 at 3:26 AM  

Oh man, I need a massage too!

Thanks for linking up!

Jenilee July 17, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

a massage would be GREAT! :) this mommy too please!

Living on Love and Cents July 17, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Hello! I am a new follower from Friday Blog Hops I am enjoying reading your blog! I look forward to reading more! I hope you will visit me at www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com Have a wonderful weekend!

Living on Love and Cents July 17, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Hello! I am a new follower from Friday Blog Hops I am enjoying reading your blog! I look forward to reading more! I hope you will visit me at www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com Have a wonderful weekend!

Dena E's Blog July 17, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Hey Ya Sweetie,,,hows things????
Thinkin of you!!!
Have a BLESSED Weekend BTW...
Hugs Dena

dogsmom July 20, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Sorry I have not been participating in Metallic Friday. I hope to get back soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP