Friday Fill-ins #36, Friday Follow #13, Letters of Intent #14 and Metallic Friday #13 (365/183)

Friday, July 2, 2010


And...here we go!

1. When it's quiet that's the time that I want to just sit and meditate and talk sincerely to God.
2. Though the inauguration was just last Wednesday, Aquino's administration duration in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is happy every day.
4. How time flies, my little one will be 3 this 10th of July.
5. In the town where I was born , I haven't been there again for ages.
6. Being a hands-on Dad is something I really love about my significant other.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much, just the usual work stuffs while my gum is still healing, tomorrow my plans include just bonding with my little one at home since Daddy will be in the office the whole day and Sunday, I want to just stroll at the mall!

Foursons
 To my Tooth,

Thanks for all those years that we're together. You have served me so well but I need to let you go because your existence sometimes caused me some pains. My dentist told me to let you go now rather than wait for a complications. And also I might need to really let you go as per my Ortho. Thanks for the chewing moments that we have.

To A Mom that was so Amazed and kinda Creep out on How Your Root Looked Like!

To My Bleeding Gums,

Please heal soon! I almost faint after seeing you still bleeding after almost 7 hours after the procedures. Please, I don't want any stitches and whatsnot!

From a Mom that is wishing now if she could turn back time
To my Tantalizing Eyes (LOL!),

You have been such a pain even after the pink eyes but I am glad you're back to normal! Now I can stare at the computer and watch the TV endlessly hehe kidding! Don't worry I will take good care of you more than ever!

From a Mom who feels so much better now and so thankful to ALL her blogger friends who prayed for her eyes



Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!

TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow


New Friend Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Happy 4th of July!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 2, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Ugh!!! Hope your mouth heals quickly!

Rachel July 2, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

So sorry! I hope your mouth heals fast and you don't have any more bleeding or pain! I had to giggle at thanking your tooth for the chewing time, too funny! :)

I am Harriet July 2, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Hi there.
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Thanks for playing.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/i-tend-to-go-for-ordinary-people-friday-following/

Foursons July 2, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Oh thank goodness your eyes are back to normal! Whew!

Now, about that tooth...geez girl, can you ever catch a break? Hang in there, things have got to get better, right?!

Thanks for linking up again!

Alicia July 3, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

Love how you said your heart is happy everyday!!

I Love-Hate America by Bing July 3, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

What happened to your gums dear? Hope it heals fast and you're back to feeling okay.
My gums used to bleed and I never knew I had periodontitis. It's really a very expensive procedure just to treat it.

jayayceeblog July 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

Sometimes it is just better to let the tooth go. I had a tooth break a few years ago and thought I would die from the pain before they extracted it. So much better after. Hope you have a lovely day strolling at the mall and spending time with your kiddle! Happy 4th of July weekend to you!!!

He & Me + 3 July 3, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

I am so glad that your eyes are better. I can't believe that your little one is going to be three in a few days. Wow.
Hope you have a great holiday.
Hugs,
Mimi
Beautiful metal picture too

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP