Blogger Acting Up! Again!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Now on leaving comments! Argh! It is so frustrating when after typing a long message then hitting the Publish button, voila, all you get is an error page or sometimes the Service Unavailable error message. So frustrating! You got to rewrite it because hitting the back button does not do the trick! Last night the problem was, the number of comments doesn't display correctly at the bottom, for example it only shows two when upon opening you got bunch. But that problem seems to be fixed now. But have been replaced with this. Are you also getting the same thing?


3 lovely thoughts on this:

Annie July 8, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

I had the same problem a couple of days, Marice. It went away overnight. It's a drag but it WILL end.

Dena E's Blog July 8, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

HaPPPPPy Wednesday Marice,,,for me today, well, blogger isn't showing new comments even though I have had a new one since posting this morning..I know we aren't suppose to fret over comments but,,they do sooooo add to the cheer of a day don't they...Anyhoo's just stopped by to say hi~~~"HI"
Blessings and Hugs Dena
BTW do you know of any Good wednesday memes???

Au and Target July 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

This is my 3rd visit. Couldn't see a comment link the other two visits. Also, still can't see a comment link on your top post.

Nice blog. Thanks for visiting us!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP