46 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #155 and Project 52 #27 (365/203)

Thursday, July 22, 2010



Forever In Blue Jeans


These are still part of our Bellevue Birthday Basyang(Tropical Storm) Getaway! The water was so cold during that time since we dip around 8 in the morning. And the day before that, was the peak of the tropical storm named Basyang. But though we're shivering I still couldn't get her off the water. It was fine as long as she was having a great time! Besides, it was her day! :)


Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

13 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit July 22, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Ang cute cute nyo talagang magina hehehe. See you sa nostalgia ulit sis,.. mwah!

Alicia July 22, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

So cute!!

And yes, sometimes it's nicer to stay in the pool!

♥ joei July 22, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

i was also at a getaway during the storm (still have to blog about it though) ;)

looks like a fun day despite basyang!

☆ definitely, maybe ☆

Kaci July 22, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Awhhh swimming right now...I wish I was at a pool! =)

Mrs. M @ TLC July 22, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Your little darling looks very cute in her red swimwear. She seems enjoying the water, ignoring the cold.

I'm having a giveaway. Please stop by when you can.

Blessings!

Tracy July 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

I feel the chill from here. Looks like both of you are having fun together.

charmie July 23, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

sweet and cute she is sis:)

Jan July 23, 2010 at 2:39 AM  

She's such a cutie-pie.

carrielt July 23, 2010 at 5:15 AM  

With 100 degree heat today I could go for a dip in the pool.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP