45 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #151 and Project 52 #26 (365/196)

Friday, July 16, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans

Sorry I am late for this week's challenge. As most of you know, we have lost electricity the whole day of Wednesday and still have rotational brownout on some areas up to today due to the fact that some major sources of electricity were damaged by the Tropical Storm named Basyang (International Name Conson). Here are some of the photos I was able to capture while me and hubby were on our way home the morning of Wednesday.

(Please click the photo for larger viewing)
I am deeply saddened seeing these trees uprooted :( It take years for it to grow but was uprooted for just one shot. 

Lucky me, the right rear view mirror was captured when I took this shot.

And here's hubby pulling away those trees that were uprooted so we can pass by.

Thanks for all who expresses their concerns to our family. Thanks God we are all safe and lucky enough as I have mentioned on my quick note, we stayed at The Bellevue hotel during the day that we don't have the electricity. It was initially plan for our little one's extended birthday celebration.


Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 July 16, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

Wow those pictures remind me of the hurricanes we survived in Virginia and North Carolina. So glad you are all safe.
Hugs,
Mimi

carrielt July 16, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

Oh man that is a sad sight. Although great catch of you in the mirror!!

chubskulit July 16, 2010 at 3:42 AM  

Oh my gosh! daming nasalanta pala.

Secret Mom Thoughts July 16, 2010 at 3:45 AM  

Glad you and your husband are ok.

Tracy July 16, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Wow...looks like a lot of damage from Mother Nature's rath. So glad you are doing alright. That's cool how you photographed yourself in the mirror. Was it done intentially or by accident?

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 18, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I'm so sorry to see all the damage. I'm glad you and your family are safe!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP