Wordless Wednesday #129 and Sepia Scene #40 (365/160)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010





The little one got sore eyes and we just rushed her to ER last night after we saw that her tears was kinda reddish (she was crying a lot before that and we're thinking that she might have accidentally rubbed her eyes too much). After giving her a different eye drop and antibiotic, we were sent home but was advised to see an Opthalmologist tomorrow. Sigh! I just wish that I will soon be posting a photo of her in good shape :(

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

27 lovely thoughts on this:

Sukhmandir Kaur June 9, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Oh no poor baby that looks terrible hope she gets ALL better very soon!!!

mrscalica June 9, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

oooh... wawa maisie! how did she get the sore eyes? is it because its too hot there?

you take care little one.

arte mo mi! training kuno. haha. kidding.

alicia June 9, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

Oh my. That looks so painful. Hope everything is ok. If ya have a minute stop by and link up.

winter gurl June 9, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

hope she get well soon .

winter gurl June 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Maybe you can try use tis tips , use the boil egg massage her eye.

A Family Completed... June 9, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Ouchie! Hope it clears up soon!

Jen June 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Poor little peanut! Her eye looks really sore.

Happy WW!

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!

Jodi June 9, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Poor thing!! I hope she's feeling better soon! :(

Happy WW!

jellybelly June 9, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

The eye looks terrible. I hope it gets better soon. Poor baby!

Mariposa June 9, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Oh my! Poor little one.. I hope she gets better soon.

Mariposa's WW

sheila June 9, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

OUCH!!!!!!!!!! HOpe everything heals up soon!

Secret Mom Thoughts June 9, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Oh poor little girl. Hope she feels better soon.

Sandra Collins June 9, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

awww what a poor little sweetie

_el@i_ June 9, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

oh, poor baby. i hope her eyes will get well soon.

Robyn Jones June 9, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

awww...poor baby..I hate when they are uncomfortable and you can't do anything to help. Hop eshe feels better soon...

jayayceeblog June 9, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Poor little dolly. And it's so hard not to rub your eyes when they're itchy!!!

cheri June 10, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

yikes, that looks like a nasty eye. hope she gets better soon...

dddiva June 10, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

Oh the poor baby, I hope the new meds help her.

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ June 10, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

Oh poor baby!
Hope she gets better soon!!
That happen to my little man many moons ago and it was no fun!
I will keep her in my prayers!

He & Me + 3 June 10, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

OHMYGOSH! That is horrible. I cannot even believe that. Poor thing. I will pray it gets better.
Hugs,
Mimi

Alicia June 10, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

Poor baby! Did she get a bug bite?

Veronica June 10, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

Oh no! Poor girl. Hoping her eye feels better soon and that you have a happier WW next week!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 10, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

Oh my goodness, your poor baby girl! That looks so painful. Praying that she heals soon!

Lori... June 10, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Ahhh poor baby. Hope she is better soon.

Real Housewives of Oklahoma June 10, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Eegads. Her poor little eye! I hope she is better now.

Lourdes Espanol December 8, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

It breaks my heart when I see a child having so much discomfort.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP