Wordless Wednesday #125 and Sepia Scene #39 (365/153)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010






Poor little one!
Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

35 lovely thoughts on this:

caite June 2, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

well, I went to the dentist too today and don't look nearly as cute.

Sukhmandir Kaur June 2, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

She is so precious her lips look just like like rosy red candied apples.

He & Me + 3 June 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Awww. Poor sweet girl. That lip looks painful...but she is still as cute as ever.
Hugs,
Mimi

Dena E's Blog June 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

What a sweetie she is !!! And I imagine she takes after you ;0)
Late reply from me as my family is still with us this week from California...Its just CRAZY I tell ya,,,,anyhoo's HUGS Dena

Carine June 2, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

This looks rather painful, I hope everything is gonna be allright soon !

Alicia June 2, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Awww!!! I'm going to read what happened!!!

cheri June 2, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

remember the lips candy of our childhood? the one that fades to the lips, thus the name? kinda reminds me of that one...

happy WW :)

Annie June 3, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

Awwwww, a little booboo. I bet mommy kissed it and made it all better.

Malin June 3, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

Naaaw. Nice shot though :)
http://malinks.blogg.se/

Liza June 3, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

Poor baby. Why does she look sad?

My entries:
Moms... Check nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

*.::alex::.* June 3, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

What a cutie pie!!!

I read about what happened. I hope she is okay!!

@nemonen June 3, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

Poor little girl. I hope she is okay now. I felt so sorry for her.

Connections June 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

You just want to scoop her up and just hug and kiss her! Pretty Precious!

Lauren @ Hobo Mama June 3, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

I'm so sorry she got hurt, but she is adorable! I clicked over to your dentist post, and she was so calm. Nice!

The Drama Mama June 3, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

Awwww. I hate moments like these, even if they do make for some sweet pictures.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ralph June 3, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

She has a serious look about her, perhaps deep in thought about something. She is pretty, who can say for certain what she is thinking?

Staci June 3, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

Poor thing. Hope she heals quickly!

Barely Domestic Mama June 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Poor little thing. Her photo is adorable.

Happy WW!

Evan's Mom June 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Aaww poor little girl, hope she's fine now.

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud June 3, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Poor baby! Or should I say "poor tot"! I hope she's fully recovered soon.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

MollyinMinn June 4, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

Youch. We did have kids with their share or bumps and bruises this week, didn't we?!

Melinda June 4, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

poor baby, just read the story.
those are some cute kissable lips though :)

Mrs. Marine June 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Great close-up. Sweet girl!

Sorry I'm late, I have been having computer troubles and just now got the chance to make my WW rounds... Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking up!

Lady V dZine June 6, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

What a beautiful girl you got there! Thanks for dropping by my WW post. Have a great weekend.
Virginia
http://ladyvdzine.com

Blessings Abound June 9, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

Aww, it's never fun to get an owie! She looks so sweet though despite it! :)

Kim June 9, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Thanks so much for coming over last week to visit! Sorry I'm running so late in returning the visit. It's been a crazy busy week.

Great photo!

Kim

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP