Ruby Tuesday #35 and Wordless Wednesday #140 (365/180s)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010


ruby tuesday


Last week I just received a beautiful card from one of my lovely blogger friends, Dena! I am so touched! She did ask me a few weeks back if it is okay if she would send me a card. I hurriedly said OK, of course, it will be my pleasure to receive a card from her or from any of my friends I have met on blogosphere. So here it is:

She made this card and see how lovely it is!

To Dena,
I am so thankful and honored sissy! 
It is truly heart-melting and I am so deeply touched!
Thank you so so much!
God Bless you!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Maryanne June 29, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

That is just amazing. :) She did a great job on the card!

He & Me + 3 June 29, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

That is so sweet. I love getting things from my blogging friends. they have become IRL friends too.
Hugs,
Mimi

Greyscale Territory June 29, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

A stunning card! Even more special that it was made just for you!

Christine June 30, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

Sweet card, and so ruby!

Limar June 30, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

What a fun and sweet card :) Thanks for your nice comment.

Felisol June 30, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

A lovely card, made especially for you. Heart touching.A wonderful gesture, which even warmth my heart.

Life Ramblings June 30, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

what a thoughtful gesture.

Cacai M. June 30, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Ooh that card is beautiful! You are lucky for having a friend like her. I bet you are a great friend that's why. Happy ruby Tuesday!

here's mine:
My Ruby Tuesday: Red flowers, Etc

See yah.. :)

Robin June 30, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

What a sweet card :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

EG Wow July 1, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Very kind and sweet of her!

Dave July 2, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

very sweet and thoughtful

Dena E's Blog July 2, 2010 at 5:10 AM  

YOU Sweet lady are the one who is the BEST!!!! You're a REAL friend and a true BLESSING to so many of us!!!!
I thanks God for you everyday and you're on my mind that often too..
Continued HUGS Dena ...
PS::Don't forget I still have your snail mail addy for future lil notes of HAPPINESSes just for you..
;0) Love Ya!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP