Ruby Tuesday #34, Wordless Wednesday #136 and a Movie Review (365/173s)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010


ruby tuesday

Happy Tuesday! How's everyone doing?
Like what I have said in my PINT entry, I am so glad to be back! And one of my important things to do is to visit you guys. I miss you all! :) 

Though we've been down with Pink Eyes and our original plan to go out of town on Father's day was canceled, that still did not stop us from celebrating it even if it is just at our fave mall near our place. So with our shades on (LOL!) we went to SM Southmall after hearing the mass. We watched Karate Kid.
Me and hubby super enjoyed the movie though Maisie got bored heheh though this is definitely a kid-flick, it is not for 3-yrs old and below LOL! This is one great remake. Jaden is perfect for the role and all the cast including the villains. The story was short but definitely sweet. No dragging scenes or whatsoever. Plus I love all the scenery shown in the movie. We super liked it.

Then we dine at one of our fave restos, Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria. We all love their promos!


We got ourselves two 8-inch Pizzas, Messicana (first photo) and Bacon and Mushroom (second photo), for the price of one PHP199.00 (less 5$) plus a carbonara, our little one's fave for only PHP165 (less 4$). For less than PHP400 (less 9$) we were so full!
Check out their website www.joeypep.com if you want to know where their branches are. You will definitely love the place too!

If you have noticed, I don't have any photos of the celebrator. He doesn't want his photo to be taken, he's not in good shape according to him ;) 

Edited just now:
This is also my post for

mommy moments

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

Life Ramblings June 22, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

The karate kid was a great and an inspiring movie. my kids had fun watching it too.

HOOTIN' ANNI June 22, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Pepperoni is the ultimate topping on pizza if you want my opinion. I haven't seen the 'new' Karate Kid yet.

My Ruby Tuesday is "Skipping Rocks" - a sculpture. Come by to view if you have time today.

ANNI'S RUBY TUESDAY

siromade08 June 22, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

We are looking forward on watching karate kid, pizza looks very yummy...

Felisol June 22, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Video and pizza; a great combination.
Haven't seen the new karate kid, but we sure will do.
Our daughter trained a bit of karate in her youth. Now it's yoga.

Cameron June 22, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

I really want to see the karate kid movie!!

I'm your newest follower from FMBT!! I look forward to reading more posts on your blog!!

Annie June 22, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Good morning Marice. Very glad to read that you are all feeling better. Father's Day sounds like a wonderful time was had by all (well Maise might argue about that). Happy pizza times.

Sistertex June 22, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Wish I could eat Pizza again, looks so YUMMY!!! Nice blog...I am following you now! Happy Week to you!

ilanadavita June 22, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

I just love pizzas even if I know they are fattening!

charmie June 23, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

Yummy pizza, so cheesy!

eileeninmd June 23, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

Pizza is one of my favorite meals. I hope you are feeling better.

He & Me + 3 June 23, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Those pizza's look so good & I have wanted to see Karate Kid.

We love Jackie Chan

Hugs,
Mimi

Tetcha June 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Watching a good movie and eating out at your fave dining place makes Father's Day extra special. Belated Happy Father's Day to your husband!

chubskulit June 25, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Sounds like a great celebration sis.

2010 Father's Day

Rache June 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

wow i wish we can eat pizza and carbonara here and pay about 18$ too, one meal at pizzahut costs us more than 50$ that's why we don't go there often... i love the karate kid movie but we didn't watch it because our little toddler is with us :) you're right it's not for 3 yrs old :)

Chris June 29, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

yummy food :D i am sure you guys had a great time! :D thanks for joining us this week!

Elvie October 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

i've watched Karate Kid too though not in theater, it was a good remake.

from my blog:
Couch Potato with Sunshine Cleaning

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP