Ruby Tuesday #33, All About Kids #27 and Wordless Wednesday #132 (365/166s)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010



ruby tuesday


Happy Tuesday! How's everyone doing?
Well if you have asked me, me and hubby are still not doing fine. We are down with Pink Eyes (Sore Eyes) and our eyes are still in pain! (Don't worry, our eyes won't be my RT entry for this week) Arggh! Staring at the monitor is such a challenge right now. Now I am so behind in bloghopping :(

I have finally settled on this Suave Smoothers 2 in 1 Shampoo after trying different J&J shampoos for our little one. I am a fan of Johnsons and Johnsons products but I am not quite satisfied with their shampoos. I have tried almost all the variants but it gave me the same results, rough and tangled hair. Luckily I stumbled on this one and was tempted to try it after smelling it. It really smells like strawberries, one of the reasons why me and the little one loves it. Her hair is so soft the whole day and it is easy to untangled. No conditioner needed! Plus even after too much perspiration, you can still smell the sweet scent. So far I am loving it! We'll try its other variant after this, but for sure that won't be anytime soon. If I still remember it right, that 355ml cost around less 300PHP (roughly 6$). 
How about you? What's your favorite kids/toddlers shampoo?


Oh and by the way, are you also as excited as we are to watch
Toy Story 3???
Have a nice Tuesday! And thanks for understanding! I will make it up to all of you as soon as I am back on my old, normal and healthy self!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

hahpiness June 15, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

hey mi, 2 pala kayo ni hubs may sore eyes. you still go to work?

Hershey still uses mustela and burts bees. alternate. BB during the day and M at night. havent thought of changing them yet but when i see Suave Kids somewhere here, i might try it.

thanks.

kat June 15, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Vaseline...yan ng shampoo ng young man ko hehehe..

akala ko yang pink eyes mo ang entry mo sa Ruby tuesday sis hehehe joke

well, okay na ba si cutie kasi sya yong unang nagka ganyan di ba? hope okay na sya ksi wawa ang baby.

HOOTIN' ANNI June 15, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Heck, my oldest grandchild is now 21....don't know much about any toddler shampoos these days.

My Ruby Tuesday is HERE. Hope you can find time to visit with me today.

Poetic Shutterbug June 16, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

I hope you two are feeling better. I use Suave all the time. I like the texture it leaves my hair. Nice take on the theme

Life Ramblings June 16, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

i wish both of you a speedy recovery. Happy Ruby Tuesday!

chubskulit June 16, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

I love her shot sa gitna ng toy story thingy lol, so cute!

Robin June 17, 2010 at 3:22 AM  

Yuck, pink eye stinks. Hope you're all well again soon.

The shampoos here are different but in the States my kids liked the one that smelled like blueberries.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Dave June 17, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

i let my wife select shampoo for my kid.

Hope you'll be ok soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP