Ruby Tuesday #31, All About Kids #25 and Wordless Wednesday #124 (365/152s)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010



ruby tuesday


Hi there! Sorry for my late entry, was enjoying the 3-day off :) How's everyone and how was your memorial day off? Hope you all have fun!

My entry for this week's RT is kinda depressing! My little one just recently fell off from a hammock and accidentally bit her upper lip! :( The saddest thing was I was not there when it happened. Luckily it was not that high and her head did not hit the ground.

We brought her to her dentist to have her front teeth checked. Surprisingly, she was so cooperative that day. She didn't even cry a single tear! Good job baby girl! Oopps according to her, she's not anymore a baby, she's a tot now.


 Good thing, as per her dentist, her teeth was not affected. Thank God! And during the visit, the laceration was almost healed. That also might be the reason why she did not cry during the procedures, she was not in pain. And thanks to Chloe, her toy dog who kept her company.

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

16 lovely thoughts on this:

reg June 2, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

what a brave young lady. I love the pic where she is wearing Glasses

What's in a name.. June 2, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Following you from Follow back Tuesday. Pls follow me when you get the chance.
http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

Auntie E June 2, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

Oh I remember chipping my front tooth when I was young. glad here's are fine.
My Ruby Tuesday Link for you

He & Me + 3 June 2, 2010 at 2:11 AM  

She looks so big in that seat. So glad she was OK. I know that feeling.
Hugs,
Mimi

Life Ramblings June 2, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

glad she's fine and her teeth is not affected.

Felisol June 2, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Isn't it awful when accidents like this happen.
My bay(now 22) once fell and her four front teeth were damaged.
Cost me a dozen of Barbie dolls to make the frequent visits to the dentist more than just a scary torment.
I think your little girl looks so brave.
And the photos are good as well.
They tell a story.

Robin June 2, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Poor sweetie, I'm glad it was just the cut and not her teeth or her head.

Dhemz June 2, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

oh poor little cutie...buti she's ok....:)

She looks comftable on the seat...ehehehhe!

Alicia June 2, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Awwww!! Poor baby! I mean, tot!!!!!!!!

She's so brave!!

cheri June 2, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

hey marice,

who is your dentist? i have yet to bring my son to a pedia dentist and we dont know any in the area.

she's a brave little girl :)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 3, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Poor girl! Glad she didn't harm her teeth! Hope she heals fast!

dogsmom June 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

even without pain she is very brave. That chair is super scary.

Tracy June 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Oh my! I am glad she is ok!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP