Post it Note Tuesday! #18 and Follow Me Back Tuesday #7

Tuesday, June 29, 2010


It's time again for
BWS tips button
Thanks for following and
nice meeting you ALL in advance! Feel free to wander over my blogs to know me more!
See yah!

8 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 June 29, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Oh girl. I am saying a prayer right now for those eyes. Keep us posted. That is just not good.
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 29, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

I'm so sorry your eyes are still bothering you! I hope you recover soon!

jayayceeblog June 29, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Don't wait ... just go visit the doctor now. Get that taken care of ASAP and feel better soon!

Brittney June 29, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

hope your eyes get to feeling better soon

Ma What's 4 dinner June 29, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Oh gosh, I hope the eyes are feeling better soon!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

laarni lopez June 30, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

i sure hope your eyes would feel better soon!

and i know it's hard, but don't dwell on the what if's too much.. there's a reason for everything :) a perfect plan..

I'm a full-time mummy June 30, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

Greetings from Malaysia! Hopping in from FMBT! I'm already a follower previously, just dropping by again to inform you I have my own blog domain now and would appreciate if you could drop by and re-follow my new blog domain! :D

( I'm a full-time mummy )

Shero June 30, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

Not good! Hope your eyes are doing better though!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP