Post it Note Tuesday! #16 and Follow Me Back Tuesday #5

Tuesday, June 15, 2010



It's time again for
BWS tips button
Thanks for following and
nice meeting you ALL in advance! Feel free to wander over my blogs to know me more!
See yah!
*my eyes are still hurting and as soon as I am back with my old normal and healthy self, I will make it up to all of you!

10 lovely thoughts on this:

purejoy June 15, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

at the prompting of supah, may i get down on one knee, and even though we don't know each other, ask you to marry me.
i don't live in utah and therefore cannot really legally marry you since i've just celebrated my 21st anniversary (like yesterday), it may just be in name only.
sorry you've been down with the eyecrusties. at least you looked at the postive side of things… but i do hope you're "back in the pink" (but not THAT pink) soon.

cheri June 16, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

oh, you've been infected, too! hope you get better soon. hopw the baby's better, too.

and, no, i'm not gonna ask you to marry me since we're both married and both straight. i will hand you your eyedrops, though :)

He & Me + 3 June 16, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

Oh my word I am so sorry. That is a horrible infection. Yuck. Get better all of you.
Hugs,
Mimi

*♥Shydub♥* June 16, 2010 at 4:38 AM  

Last woman standing and you will survive sis. happy pint and FMBT.

http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2010/06/post-it-note-tuesday-what-will-you-say.html

Paula June 16, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

Hi! I'm visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I signed up to be a new follower.

http://www.onemomscorneroftheworld.
com

Babes Mami June 16, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

Oh no! I've never had it hope I never do...although a vacation might be nice but I would want to be away from my family. ;]

Rebekah June 16, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Hi, I found your blog through Follow Me back Tuesday.
I am a new follower!

Rebekah
http://letswinblog.com

jayayceeblog June 16, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

Now that's seeing the silver lining ... good for you!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 16, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

I'm sorry you're dealing with it now. Pink eye is awful!!!

Free Gal July 21, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

Following from FMBT! :)
http://frugalfreegal.blogspot.com

Come here to find free samples, frugal tips, coupons, giveaways, and more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP