Mommy Moments: Unforgettable Summer

Friday, June 4, 2010

mommy moments

Here's the highlights of our summer 2010


  • Our FREE The Bellevue escapades courtesy by her Ninang Lala! This is really unforgettable for our little one :)
  • Our first Mom-and-Daughter-only bonding momen
  • My first reunion with my High School friends after several years. It was really amazing!
C'mon and share with us your unforgettable Summer experience!

13 lovely thoughts on this:

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ June 5, 2010 at 5:10 AM  

I think each summer is always unforgettable bec we have something special to remember with it.Nice collage. :)

bonz June 5, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

thanks for visiting, marice.
cute little girl you have there :)

btw, can i add your blog to my baby's blog? here's the link: Little Zoie's Steps
thanks.

happy weekend!

chubskulit June 5, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Parang vacation to the max kayo this year hehehe.. Really love your daughter!

I am late but still hoping you can take a peek at my Fun at the Creek

Mama Hen June 5, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Hopping by! I am new to your blog and have become a follower! I look forward to reading your blog! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

He & Me + 3 June 5, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Those are great memories and so glad that you got them all on camera.
Hugs,
Mimi

seth June 5, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

reunions with prev classmates were indeed part of the summer activities...

happy weekend :-)

Chris June 5, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

beautiful moments! :D thanks for sharing them with us!

♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ June 5, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

bonggacious! pa Bellevue bellevue n lng..haha honeymoon??

miss ko na c maisie...

simply kim June 6, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

hmmm.. seems like you really had an unforgettable summer. nice post! thanks for sharing!

Jes June 7, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

hi sis ty for the visit =)

nice pics! i love free outing! haha

anne June 7, 2010 at 2:28 AM  

this summer is truly a blast for you and your family here's mine thanks http://annebianca.com/2010/06/mommy-moments-unforgettable-summer.html

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 7, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

What a fun collage! Our summer just started, but we're enjoying it so far!

Lourdes Espanol November 25, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

I like the family picture. Really sweet.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP