Mellow Yellow Monday #43, Blue Monday #34, Wordless Wednesday #139 and Pixelbug Weekend #30 (365/177-179)

Monday, June 28, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have fun! 
Mine was a bit short because I got to work til Saturday and hubby is working til Sunday. But still we did have fun. First, let me share with you the artwork made by my almost 3-yr old daughter using MS Paint. She doesn't know well yet how to operate a computer. I just set a blank canvass in front of her and allowed her to navigate all by herself. She was able to change colors and shape and voila, here is one of her artwork.

We have attended Ryan's birthday party, one of my hubby's childhood friends at Giligan's Restaurant in Alabang Town Center. Food were awesome especially the Kare Kare but unfortunately I was not able to take a photo of it because as soon as it landed on the table, it didn't stay that long LOL! I got one memorable experience during the party, I was able to have a chance to try out a DSLR camera (Canon EOS500) own by one of my hubby's friends. Here are a few of the shots I took:

I have fun using it but honestly, my hand hurt after that. It was too heavy for me LOL!
Do you think I should get one now?
Thanks to all my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs soon and will return the favor :)

And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful and healthy week ahead!!!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

30 lovely thoughts on this:

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ June 28, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

It's is heavy alright, That's how I felt when I first held my Canon450D after using Olympus digicam for almost 4 yrs,but now,I'm used to it.
You did a great shot though. :)
PixelBugWeekend
MellowYellowMonday

Dena E's Blog June 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

As always,,,love your pics and your lil girl is as sweet as ever!!! She's looking a bit sleepy here but adorable :0)
Hugs Dena

Carolyn Ford June 28, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

You captured a beautiful photo of your husband and your daughter. And the little one's artwork is such fun. Enjoy your new camera and takes lots and lots of photos to share!

SmilingSally June 28, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

I love the prominent blue blobs in your darling daughter's artwork. You should frame it. Happy Blue Monday, Marice!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ June 28, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

love your baby's art!!
and yes you should definitely get one!!

Joyful June 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

It looks like your baby girl has artistic talent :-)

CailinMarie June 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

hopping in from Blue Monday - and wow! I love what your little one was able to do with the colors! So much fun!
mommytography sounds like fun too - an image a day! Good for you!

Jeanne June 28, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Hi, your little girl's art is quite amazing for one so young. Nice job, I think she's a budding artist.

I love your family's photos and how close you and loving you are.
have a wonderful week, Hugs, Jeanne

My-Alter-Ego June 28, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

nice photos.. gusto ko din nung camera na yun eh.. ;-)

i hope u can check out my PBW posts too..

www.reyapot.com
www.cahloy.com

The Paint Splash June 28, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

You family is so sweet. And I love that you are allowing your three year old to experiment with the paint program. I was an elementary art teacher for 15 years and you could really tell which children had been allowed to play with art and not forced to "stay in the lines" with a coloring book. Have a great day. Debbie

maria June 29, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

Looks like an artist in the making. Love her work. :)

Happy Blue Monday.

My <a href="http://www.thisismyblog.info/>Blue Monday</a>.

BEAR's Mom June 29, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

Love your daughter's contribution to Blue Monday :D

~victoria~

LV June 29, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

A great piece of art by your daughter. That is important to them and something to treasure as they get older. I have a lot of my great grandson's little art and printing posted on things. He is five, but very smart for his age.

Candy June 29, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

Love her depth and change of color and shape. Tell her she's GREAT!!!
Taking me a bit longer to make the BLUE MONDAY rounds cause I'm not riding behind Tom on that motorcycle...Smiling Sally's post.
Monday Blessings ;-)

☺lani☺ June 29, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Nice piece of work! Your daughter is a darling. Have a nice day!

AshTreeCottage June 29, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

What a pic of your husband and daughter! She is just such a cutie and a budding artist too I see. I am new to your blog and am so happy to meet you. Stop by and visit me sometime, you are always welcome!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

anne June 29, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

it is a very good shot indeed, you should buy one now hehehe... thanks for the comment

Cacai M. June 29, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

wow.. that's a great artwork by your about 3-yrs old child.. I love it! She has a potential! Cool! Happy Monday!

Thanks by the way for visiting My MYM #13: Yellow Umbrella Tack Pin ~hugs~

Vernz June 29, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

Marice, big girl na siya... with the big boy ... hahahah!

Please support my new food blog.. hope you can visit.. Table For Five

Briarside Lane June 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Your little one is quite the artist! Glad you shared her work with us. Happy Blue Monday.

...Karen

Jingle June 29, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

what cute girl...
lovely post.

Eden June 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Beautiful artwork by your daughter. She is so cute.

Lina Gustina June 29, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

It's a nice art work! Your daughter can mix colors already...

Love seeing other photos. Thanks for dropping by at my MYM post:)

lazyclick June 29, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Nice work with colors by your daughter.

Mylene June 29, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Brilliant baby :)

If you are able, then you should get one :) The photos taken using DSLR are way better than a point and shoot camera.

SASSY MOM June 29, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Your baby has a talent baka future graphic artist :-)



Pixelbug Weekend

Mary June 30, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

I love the blues you chose to share with us today. Your little girs is beautiful. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Chie Wilks June 30, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

wow..you have future artist pala sis..nice work of art ah..great shots of blue

mine is here

♥~Judy~♥ August 1, 2011 at 3:50 AM  

Lovely blog. I enjoyed my visit.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP