Mellow Yellow Monday #41, Blue Monday #32, Wordless Wednesday #131 and Pixelbug Weekend #28 (365/163-165)

Monday, June 14, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have fun!
Last week has been crazy! That is why I have not been able to visit you guys. Was on training for the whole last week, plus our internet connection at home is running really slow until now. But good thing, my little one's eye is getting better now. Just a bit swollen but way better than this one. But what sad is, now me and hubby are the one suffering from Pink Eyes. Arggh! :( I thought we'll be the last men standing but unfortunately not. So pardon my photos because we don't have much happening last week.


These were the sky shots I took after hearing the mass, not that good I know as I took this inside a moving car :)

And just a glimpse of what we usually have for breakfast, we called it ToSiLog from Tocino (Sweetened Cured Pork), Sinangag (Fried Rice) and Itlog (Egg). 

Thanks to all my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs later :) I will try to as my eyes hurt right now.
And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful and healthy week ahead!!!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

32 lovely thoughts on this:

hahpiness June 14, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

wow, bigla akong nag crave ng tocilog! padalhan nyo kami tocino dito! LOL

my weekend was great. we'll post it too soon.

have a great week ahead, mi.

reanaclaire June 14, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Beautiful skies ahead!! Nice captures, that shows God is Great!

Greyscale Territory June 14, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Your skies are simply stunning! And what a yummy looking brekky!

Dimple June 14, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Hope you're soon over the pink eye! I like the clouds! Breakfast looks yummy, and very pretty, too!

Blessings!

Dena E's Blog June 14, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Hello Marice,,,just stopping by after a long week of my family staying here from back home in California...WOW,,,yes in capitals, was it ever CRAZY too.
Hope and pray all is well with you and your beautiful family ...
Big Hugs from Dena in Iowa !!!

He & Me + 3 June 14, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

I think it is great. That sky is amazing. I love it when the clouds are so fluffy and white. Just gorgeous. Yum to the food too. :)
Hugs,
Mimi
You are a great blogging friend...no need to ever apologize.

☺lani☺ June 14, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Wow, amazing! and I'm missing that breakfast, yum!

zek June 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

aww! soo yummy! :)

http://pinaymama.com/ from mellow yellow monday!

chubskulit June 14, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

The first shot is gorgeous sis! Nagutom ako sa pagkain lol.. Thanks for the visit.

Manang Kim June 14, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Love the sky shots and the food just so yummy! Happy MOnday!


Cake & Cupcakes

Belle June 14, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Lovely sky and the clouds looks great.

Belle June 14, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Lovely sky and the clouds looks great.

Hopeful June 14, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

I love that Tocilog.

My entry is here for MYM

Happy Monday.

Kayce June 14, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

wow! ang yummy ng tocilog breakfast mo sis! and you have a very nicely captured blue sky and clouds sis!

vivapinay June 14, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Nice blue skies.. well done Marice.

Yummy ang tocilog..

♥ joei June 14, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

yummy breakfast! and the skies photo looks so heavenly ;)

joei

Marites June 14, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

hope you're all feeling better now. yummy tosilog! have a good week ahead!

My MYM is here.

AC June 14, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

aww... sore eyes... sakit nyan! hope you feel better soon...

you've got lovely shots there! ganda!!! Here's Mine

SmilingSally June 14, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Pretty Blue skies, Marice. I hope you and your hubby get those eye drops soon! Happy Blue Monday.

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ June 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Really nice and I kinda like the moving effect on the first two photos. :)

PixelBugWeekend

Mylene June 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

The capture of the skies are actually great!

We also usually have egg for breakfast. This is the default breakfast and default meal of our daughter. She always request for egg.

Mine is up here

LV June 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

To have been taken out of a car, you did an amazing job on the sky scenes. Thay are breathtaking. That is not a good eye problem to have.

Earl's Daughter June 14, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Now this looks yummy!!!

Visiting from Mellow Yellow Mondays:

http://earlsdaughter.com/2010/06/mellow-yellow-mondays/

Poetic Shutterbug June 14, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Love the sky shots and that breakfast looks yummy.

maria June 15, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

Gorgeous sky shots and the food looks so yummy.

Happy Blue Monday.

Mine is here.

RNSANE June 15, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

I didn't have breakfast this morning so yours looks totally marvelous to me. I could eat that every day but it sure would fit in with my resolution to diet.

The blue skies are beautiful as well.

Sorry to hear the whole family has been bothered with pink eye. That is no fun!


At 65, I've done it! My poetry book - Life's Journey by Carmen Henesy - is out on Amazon!
( Poems about the things that have been important to me in my journey through life, some humorous, some sad, some that may have meaning to you as well )
http://www.amazon.com/Lifes-Journey-1-Carmen-Henesy/dp/1451547366/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274652997&sr=1-1

Sandy June 15, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

Beautiful sky photos! And your breakfast looks very yummy!

Ann June 15, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

What a delicious breakfast. make me realise what a boring my oat porridge breakfast is.

Clarissa June 15, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Ilove your sky photos!!parang hinde kuha habang nakasakay sa car!And nowI'M drooling over your tocilog!Super miss ko na yan!!

Bambie dear ★ June 17, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

sarap naman ng brekafast na yan.. ganyang ang gusto ko palagi, heavy..

SASSY MOM June 18, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

love the sky shots!

Yumm... fave ko yang tocino.


Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP