Mellow Yellow Monday #40, Blue Monday #31, Wordless Wednesday #127 and Pixelbug Weekend #27 (365/156-158)

Monday, June 7, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have fun!
 We had another pretty laid back weekend because our little one was suffering from a sore eyes so we don't really have any choice but to stay at home. But good thing I was able to take some photos that I could share with you :)

This was taken on my way home. We've had some series of rain showers last week (thanks God!) and this rainbows, yeah there were two but I don't know if you can still spot it from my photo as the second was fading when I saw and took this shot. So far I am loving the rainy days since we don't need to open our A/C anymore during daytime. At least now we won't be worried with our electricity bill at the end of the month LOL! How about you, are you loving the rainy days or whatever the season you are in to right now?

Here's another milestone for our little one:
Her first cinema house experience! We watched Shrek at cinema house but not in 3D, because I have heard feedback from my friends who have kids who are at the same age with my little one, that they did not enjoy watching movies in 3D. I guess 3Ds are too much for them too handle yet. Maybe next time! We thought she will be afraid inside the cinema house or will get bored easily but surprisingly NOT! She did have fun and can not keep her mouth shut from telling her Aunties her first time experience :) For sure, it won't be her last! :)

And we just took this shot on one of our mall visits, pardon the blurryness (blame my shaking hands that time) and as most of you know, with kids there are no room for take twos!
Can you guess from what upcoming movie that is?

Thanks to all my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs later :) 
But I'd like to inform you too that I will be on training this week so that means, my online time will be limited :( But I will try to squeeze that in!
 
And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

21 lovely thoughts on this:

anne June 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

I bet you enjoyed so much your weekend here's mine thanks http://www.terryannemary.com/2010/06/i-know-some-of-you-knew-already-that-id.html

xinex June 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Oh yes, I love the rain cause I do not have to water the plants. Great pics of your beautiful little girl!..Christine

Poetic Shutterbug June 7, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Nice shots and #3 is adorable.

Coffeeveggie addict. June 7, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

nice p0st!y0ur baby is s0 adorable.

Kayce June 7, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

your daughter looks so cute with that huge no. 3 sign

ilovepink1078 June 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

It seems she is so smart and stunning kid.

MAPEH homepage
Pink Go Green

Carine June 7, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

I haven't seen the latest Shrek yet, but Imma watch it soon I guess :p

SmilingSally June 7, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

I love that giant 3, Marice. Happy Blue Monday.

chubskulit June 7, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Love the rainbow shot and your pretty little one standing at huge # 3 hehehe!

Horse Back Ride for MYM.

Nanna June 7, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

sweet post, it's always nice to get a great shot of a rainbow
Helen

Liz June 8, 2010 at 3:46 AM  

I love the rain too. For me there's something magical about it.

My MYM.
My RT and WW.

The Paint Splash June 8, 2010 at 4:50 AM  

What a cute three, of course the little one in front is cuter Thanks for sharing and come by and visit. Debbie!

CC June 8, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

Oooo,she's just beautiful..I know you're so proud of her...she's just a little doll. Happy Blue Monday and have a lovely week.

He & Me + 3 June 8, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Beautiful rainbow picture. My kids want to see that movie too. I will have to break down and take them.
Hugs,
Mimi

Manang Kim June 8, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Buti pa kayo at nakakita na nang shrek 3 ako wala pa hehe. I like the first photo very nice pagkakuha mo Marice. Your unica hija is she going to school na?


Blue Jar

MYM~Asiatic Lily

Briarside Lane June 8, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

I love rainy days, too... gentle rain, not flash floods! It is hot here in the desert southwest... like 102.

Pretty rainbow shot. As always, a beautiful reminder of His promise.

And your little one is so precious. ...Karen

Life Moto June 8, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

i am sure the kids , mom and dads will miss shrek. your kid really enjoy the movie specially in 3d.

Life Moto

SASSY MOM June 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

The kids and I haven't seen Shrek in 3D.

Your lil princess is so cute..

Pixelbug Weekend

anne June 8, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

We watched the shrek in 3d ANG GANDA thanks fr the visit

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP