GT: What's Inside my Wallet?

Thursday, June 17, 2010


Take a peek on what's inside my wallet, but please pardon it, this has been serving me for years now. I am actually thinking of buying a new one ;)

  • ATMs and credit cards
  • IDs (SSS, Driver's License, Cisco Certifications, SMAC, etc)
  • Privilege/Membership Cards
  • Organ Donor Card
  • Photos
  • Bills and Receipts
What do you have inside yours?

19 lovely thoughts on this:

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ June 17, 2010 at 1:42 AM  

ang daming laman ng wallet mo. :)

tatess June 17, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

thanks for letting us see what is inside your wallet.

charmie June 17, 2010 at 2:28 AM  

wow daming card sarap magshopping :)

yuuki June 17, 2010 at 3:28 AM  

hi sis! here's my entry http://www.charmingjunkie.com/2010/06/gt-wallet-check.html

Genejosh June 17, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

cute naman ng pagkcapture sa photo..daming cards pangshopping:)

mine's here: http://www.fashionexplorer.net/2010/06/whats-inside-my-wallet/

Candice June 17, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

Cool blog....I'm a new follower. :)

Clarissa June 17, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

whoa!!ang daming credit cards!!siguro mahilig kang mag-shopping?organ donor card?meron palang ganyan?sobrang matanong eh noh?lol!^_^

LingLing June 17, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

I also am thinking of getting a new one ;) But just read it in one of the entries of the other GT ladies, that it brings bad luck to buy your own wallet, so I might as well be patient and wait for someone to buy me a new one :) hehehe :D

Jane Fern Miranda June 17, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Wala pa akong ganyan...am still a student taking up pharmacy...4th year na. Siguro kapag binayaran ako ni google sa earnings ko baka bumili ako...

hahpiness June 17, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

cute mi. im following this. hehe. pauso! :)

Miranda June 17, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

That's a nice photo :) Ang daming cards.

By the way, your site is so cute! Really girly.

http://miratemplen.blogspot.com/2010/06/girls-talk-whats-in-my-wallet.html

Sherry June 17, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

wow lots of cards

here is mine http://www.loveandthoughts.com/2010/06/fashion-wallet/

gorgeous_MHE June 17, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

ayy Sis nag compliment sayo ang wallet moh... sa dami mong cards eh... naku mahirap palitan yan... hehehe
Good luck to your new wallet...

Happy Girls Talk

Kayce June 17, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

wow! ang ganda ng pagkakacapture mo ng pic sa wallet mo sis! at ang dami mong cards... hehehe! nice one

He & Me + 3 June 17, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Kindof looks like yours only mine is messy:)
Hugs,
Mimi

PinkPixel June 17, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Nice photo effect!Ü
And you really have a *lot* of stuff inside your wallet! Ü

Rossel June 17, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

wow ang daming cards. I want to have a donor card sis. palagi ko yang sinasabi sa hubby ko but I don't know where to get one. where can I get that, sis?

niko June 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

i love how you capture your wallet.. how do u do that???!! ganda!!!

bdw, next Thursday will be my last stint as the host of Girls Talk, I shall see you with your post on what’s inside your bag.. can’t wait to see your fab bag actually.. =)

please stay tuned for the revelation on who will be the new host and the new home of GT starting july.. but I still will be joining GT so I shall not miss your post!

Thanks for joining and for all your support at GT. Happy weekend girl!


Girls Rule
Artsy Niko
Niko's Home
Plate and Me
MomWorkaholic
Trendy & Heartily Yours

momikoito June 19, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

hi! just have followed your site as well... thanks...

such an organized wallet u have... :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP