GT: What's Inside my Bag

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello! Happy Thursday and it's Girls Talk time again! Here's my entry for this week, before back then when I was still single, I am such a bagaholic. My bag needs to match the outfit I am wearing for that particular day. But I guess when you became parent already, your priorities change. Now I seldom buy bags, I only got new one during holidays or my birthdays, well unless I saw something that I really love and can't resist the urge to buy it. So I won't show you how the bag looks like, it is one my old not-too-big Secosana bag. And besides, the theme today is showing what's inside my bag. So here's my bag for the week, I was not able to take a pic of each of the things that found inside since it sometimes varies depending on how big the bag that I carry on that day:

Inside this are:

  • kikay kit
  • mobile phone
  • wallet
  • coin purse
  • perfume
  • sunblock
  • camera
  • hand sanitizer
  • IDs
  • keys
That's it since that bag is not too big, if you could see it is actually kind of crowded already. So,
What do you have inside your bag?

20 lovely thoughts on this:

I Love-Hate America by Bing June 24, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

I'm thinking of posting a similar thing like this...pero hindi bagay sa blog ko....hehehe.
Contents of my purse are;
wallet,
keys,
hair brush,
notepad
pens
hand sanitizer
tissues
sunglasses
candies, chocolates
make-up bag----which contains; a lot of kikay stuff and the one thing I can't do without is my L'Oreal Volume Express mascara and Benefit Dandelion powder.

tatess June 24, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

perfume ang never nagkaron sa bag ko .bawal kasi because of my asthma.daming laman ng bag mo

f e R r y j H o i June 24, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

hehehe, tipid sa pics Sis.. hehehe, but organized ang bag mo huh!! love it...

♥♥Happy Girls Talk♥♥

Sherry June 24, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

oh nice sub block lol.. I not put inside.. :(

Rossel June 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

i love your photo effect, ganda. may asthma ako pero hindi ako mapigilan sa paggamit ng perfume. you have a very organized bag, sis.

Vernz June 24, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Hi Marice thanks for the drop ... basic things a woman should ... all the best...

Miranda June 24, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Everything's so neat in there :) And practical too. I used to bring sunblock in my bag too, but now that it started raining again I decided to leave it at home.

here's me: http://miratemplen.blogspot.com/2010/06/girls-talk-whats-in-my-bag.html

Kayce June 24, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

very nice and organized ang laman ng bag mo sis!

You can View Mine Here

Thanks!

Jeanny June 24, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

wow super neat ng bag mo kahit maraming laman :)

Clarissa June 24, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

same here--di rin pwedeng mawala sa lista ko ang perfume!love the photo effect ha!^_^

Happy Thursday and thanks for dropping by!^_^

He & Me + 3 June 24, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Glad to see that you have a camera in your bag. every good blogger has one with them at all times :)
Hugs,
Mimi

Chie Wilks June 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

hindi talaga nwawala ang kikay kit sa bag sis ano? hehehe.. posted mine too

♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ June 24, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

mapaghahalata tlga mga adik s pektyur, keri lagi ang cam..hahaha

oh yah, nahalata bng ayoko s Red? haha ako kya ang bidang kontrabida..wahahaha...

mishu mareeee.. mwahh

charmie June 24, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

cute and organize macro capture nice:)

Bambie dear ★ June 25, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

same here, di mawawala ang camera at sunblock ngayong summer na rin dito sa japan =) Happy weekend

yuuki June 26, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

wow siksik!

heres mine http://www.charmingjunkie.com/2010/06/gt-inside-my-bag.html

Lucia ♥ June 27, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

I am the same as you :) Also only have a few bags (like 5 or so)and don't intend to buy more :D

Hope you're having a nice weekend :)
xoxo

U may find my entry here ♥

Bambie dear ★ June 27, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

i see cameras in every bag, ako din lagi cam kaso di ko napicturan =) you have a very organized bag.. Have a pleasant day =)

niko June 27, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

naks di tlga pwedeng wla si vanity kit sa bag! :)

By the way, Kaye of Beauty Queen Gene is the new host of GT starting July. Hope you can still play along with us.

Thanks for joining and for all your support at GT. Have a great week ahead

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP