GT: Vanity Kit

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh my! I nearly missed this week's theme, Vanity Kit! Good thing I was able to remember it before the Thursday ends! First I need to apologize, these are not all hehe I forgot to take a photo of my vanity kit but I got some photos of some of the products I used. Hope these counts :)

My recent lipstick! Soft Azallea of Maybelline's Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor line. I don't usually settle to one but that doesn't mean that I didn't use this til it last. If you want to read my review on this, you may check it here.

Some of the products that I am using, I don't usually wear makeups. I am contented and can't live without lip and cheek tint or blush ons and lipsticks because I am so pale without it.
  • J&J loose powder
  • Nivea Sunblock
  • Garnier moisturizer
  • Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation
  • Ever Bilena blush
  • Fashion21 concealer
  • AVON Simply Pretty lip and cheek tint
  • The Body Shop Vit E Lip Care (not in photo)
  • Maybelline Fruity Lipgloss (not in photo)
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Cream in Pink in the Afternoon (not in photo)
  • F&H Anne Curtis line of perfume (not in photo)
  •  M&S Rose Moisturizing Hand and Nail Cream (not in photo)
  • Hand sanitizer (not in photo)
  • Garnier Body Lotion (not in photo)
and my recent purchased
 remember my post regarding my hunt for a new foundation/powder? At last I was able to buy one, its a Revlon ColorStay 2-way foundation in Sand Beige. The reason why I bought this, not because I've read some good reviews but because during that day that I bought it, some parts of SM Southmall is under renovation and their beauty section is scattered on the hallway and the only boutique that has a sales agent that time was the Revlon. And not to mention, they have a promo for foundation that time, 20% off! Who could resist that? :) From Php975.00 (21$) to Php780.00 (16$)! Nice right? :) So I grabbed it and decided to give it a try. Besides my liquid foundation is also from Revlon. Right now, I am loving it. I love the coverage even if you are applying it thinly. The color stays at the end of the day though I am kinda acidic. Plus the packaging is kinda sleek and do I need to mention that it is cheap? :)

I will try to get a good photo of my whole vanity kit next time :)

*Will visit you all soon!

11 lovely thoughts on this:

I Love-Hate America by Bing June 11, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

Try Benefit Lip & Cheek Stain...they are raved by a lot of women and I could even attest to its wow factor. Also their High Beam Highlighter.
Ang mahal naman ng Revlon diyan kahit naka-sale, mahal pa rin..good that you found the right brand of foundation you like. I prefer Bare Minerals, though pricey, it's still the best for me....sometimes I use the Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Make-up. Kasi nasasayangan akong i-everyday ang Bare Minerals.
Revlon foundations are from $9.99 to $13.99 That Colorstay you have is $12.99
Sabagay, if that comes from the US, talagang may patong....sa tax pa lang.
Pwede pala ako magbenta ng make-up dyan.
What I like in Revlon is its mascara--Revlon Lash at Fantasy mascara at $8.99

Clarissa June 11, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

I heard na mabango daw garnier lotion--another must try^_^
Mahal nga ang revlon dyan noh?Di pa ako nakakabili ng makeup na ganyan kamahal.

Take your time dear and enjoy your training!^_^

He & Me + 3 June 11, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

So glad you found a foundation and for a good price. Woo hooo.
Gotta love deals.
Hugs,
Mimi

Jes June 11, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

hi thanks for the visit =)
i loe the shot of the lipstick haha =))
whoa that a lot! and yeah deo is important when travelling =P

Vernz June 11, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Hi sis, wow very new pa man your lipsstick, love your revlon compact.. mahal! heheheh.can't afford.

Joined GT too HERE

Miranda June 11, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Hi here! :D Thanks for visiting. Good thing nakahabol ka pa this week.

Nice naman, puro Revlon. I like Revlon, but the only way I have Revlon products is because pasalubong galing sa 'States. Hee hee.

♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ June 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

wow.. i love the lippie marz..

I have yung watershine from maybelline too.. love it.. pink kasi!.. i'm lovin the pink lippies na tlga..hehe

and ang tutyal ng mga makeup mo.. revlon.. haha hanggang tingin lng ako s mga mamahaling makeups. nanghihinayang kc ako pag mahal. kuripz..haha tulad mo din kc i don't settle s isang brand lng..

nuts June 11, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

revlon lover ka pala.. oh.just take your time.. nagkakaron lang ako ganyan brand pag bigay.. :)

Chie Wilks June 12, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

i am loving the stuffs inside your vanity kit sis...i hope to find revlon here para matry

niko June 13, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

haven't tried revlon pa.. mahal at di ko afford hihih

i use garnier light rin on weekdays hihih :)

anyways, thanks for joining GT!!! See u next week, can’t wait to see what’s inside your WALLET! Enjoy your weekend girl!


Girls Rule
Artsy Niko
Niko's Home
Plate and Me
MomWorkaholic
Trendy & Heartily Yours

charmie June 14, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

wow sosyal ka sis ha.. hmmm love your lipstick.. Allergy ako dyan sa revlon, nangangati mukha ko pag gamit ko revlon.. seguro di para sa akin ang mahal !:)

thanks for dropping by mine :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP