GT: Shower Loot

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thanks sis Niko for deciding to continue the Girl Talk challenge every Thursday! And here's my entry for this week:


  • Clear Shampoo
  • pH Care
  • St. Ives Body Wash
  • St. Ives Apricot Scrub
  • Pantene Conditioner
  • Pantene 3-minute Miracle
  • Sunsilk Shampoo
  • Suave Smoothers (for my little one, I love this!)
If you would notice I have two variants of shampoo, for me that is must because I have learned that once in a while you need to change your shampoo. It has something to do with balancing your hair pH level to prevent having a dandruff. Since I am so dandruff-prone, I have tried that and it works for me.

As per my soaps, here's my loot! Yes I am hoarding Cyleina Organic soaps! I am pro-organic and this is one of my must-have products! These are perfect for those who have sensitive skin like us. These are made of fruits such as tomato, papaya, strawberry etc except for the black pearl. 
(Black Pearl ingredients: Glycerine, Distilled Water, Myristic Acid, Marine Collagen, Licorice, Vit E and Alpha Arbutin)
I so love this products and I highly recommend these too!

**I did not include my after-shower loot (like lotion etc) as I don't want to bore you with so many photos hahah

How about you, what are your shower loot?

19 lovely thoughts on this:

mrscalica June 3, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

wow 2 different variants to prevent dandruff? thanks for the info mars.

Clarissa June 3, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Have heard from K about St Ives--must check over that one!

ShutterHappyJenn June 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

I've been seeing St. Ives apricot scrub in some of the girls' shower loot, and I am very much hoping I could use it again. I miss that product!

My shower loot's HERE.

Vernz June 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Have not tried those organics, ang na try ko lang yung sa HUman nature... nauubos na kas kaya was sa picture ... heheheh

My Shower Loot is up too here

Miranda June 3, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Ako din, I am pro-organic. :D True, the handmade soaps are better for sensitive skin.

♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ June 4, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

ayan may natutunan ako sau ngaun mare... prone to dandruff kc tlga ako ever.. bukas n bukas.. bili ako other variants of shampoo.. haha

check mo din loots ko. cge na! ..nagmakaawa! hahahah

http://women-chats.blogspot.com/2010/06/girlstalk-shower-loot.html (pano pla i pop-up link to?) thanksy..mwah :)

Mama Zen June 4, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

Suave Smoothers is a must have for the little ones!

He & Me + 3 June 4, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

Those soaps look very cool. I love organic too.
Hugs,
Mimi

LingLing June 4, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

The thing about changing your shampoo is totally true and I also do that :))

Jes June 4, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

wow suave! is that for kids....this is the first time i saw that kind of brand =)
thnks for visiting =)

Jes June 4, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

btw i added you to my blogroll =) thnks!

Chie Wilks June 4, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

great stuffs in your shower loot sis..i agree with you that sometimes we need to change shampoos..thanks for sharing this soap pala..haven't tried this..this topic today is fun for we are able to see what other gt girls are using inside the shower room.. mine is up too at <a href="http://3chies3nds.blogspot.com/'>The THree Chies</a>

Chie Wilks June 4, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

http://3chies3nds.blogspot.com/

♥peachkins♥ June 4, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

hmmmn..ako din prone sa dandruff..ma-try nga yang papalit -palit ng shampoo

The Peach Kitchen
blowing peachkisses
peach and things

Sherry June 4, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

wow so many soaps hehe.. how much is one bar?

thanks for come by lurvertyhing.com

nuts June 4, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

maybe it's about time for me to try St. Ives scrub.looks like i need this one.

Genejosh June 5, 2010 at 4:37 AM  

wow organic soaps!!! haven't meet this brand yet...

niko June 5, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

i change shampoo too.. but its always pantene or palmolive :) i have yet to try clear hihih

you have lots of organic soaps ha!!! weeeeh

thanks for joining GT!!! See u next week, cant wait to see what’s inside your vanity kit! happy weekend girl!

Artsy Niko
Niko's Home

ACmomCee June 8, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

waaah!!! daming soap!!! it must really be good sa sensitive skin...

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP