Friday Fill-ins #35, Friday Follow #18, Letters of Intent #13 and Metallic Friday #12 (365/176)

Friday, June 25, 2010


And...here we go!

1. On vacation, I like it to be in Paris.
2. When I die I want my ashes be scattered in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots as of now is Baguio.
4. I don't know when will be the next full moon.
5. Up, up and away, that's what I usually said when I don't want to tell where it did go.
6. Bananas in pajamas, do you still remember that show?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some sleep, coz I got work tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with friends after work and Sunday, I want to just relax at home with my little one,  hubby will be at work in the morning

Foursons
To My Eyes,

I know for sure that you got fully recovered from Pink Eye and I am not sure if this is just a psychological effect but it seems to me that you are a bit different now. Especially the right one, for some reason, I always feels like something is irritating you. Please, I hope that I am just adjusting and please don't make me visit my Opthalmologist again.

From a Mom whose wishing that she still has a 20/20 vision
To Confuse Self Again,

Contemplate on which path you want to go to because one of which has a deadline and I know you don't want to be in the position of where you can't get over on asking "what ifs" to yourself. Think! Think! and pray for guidance! Before it's too late.

Your Inner Self


Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!

TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow


New Friend Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

24 lovely thoughts on this:

dogsmom June 25, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Happy Friday.
My link is http://dogsmom.wordpress.com/2010/06/24/yard-art-sharing
Glad to hear your eyes are feeling better.

Bree June 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Wow, I am impressed with your preparedness. I am following you back from the blog hop, thanks for hopping around with us this week!
Breebee.com

A 2 Z June 25, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Hi Marice,

Following your fom Social Parade. I love your post. Happy Friday. Thanks for sharing.

Anne-Marie

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 25, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

I really hope your eyes aren't acting up again. I feel so bad that you are dealing with this!

Rachel June 25, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Pinkeye is no fun! I hope your eyes are much better soon!

fickleinpink June 25, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

well, i hope you're eye's feeling better now...


hugs,
fickle

P.S.
My Letters of Intent

I am Harriet June 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Hi there.
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Thanks for playing.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/building-friendships-one-blog-at-a-time/

Kady L. June 25, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and following. I am now following you!
http://takeamomswordforit.blogspot.com

Sharon's New Life June 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

I'm your latest follower through Blog Hop Friday! I hope you'll stop by my blog at http://scfitz1972.blogspot.com and say hello.
Sharon☺

Sharon's New Life June 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

I'm your latest follower through Blog Hop Friday! I hope you'll stop by my blog at http://scfitz1972.blogspot.com and say hello.
Sharon☺

Lulu June 25, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

of course i remember "bananas in pajamas.. with matching kanta pa yan ha "

http://nurseabie.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-friday-fill-ins.html

Sandie Lee June 25, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

I'm your newest follower - Great Blog :)

Sandie lee
http://imaginationcafeblog.blogspot.com

Shanna June 26, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

I am your newest follower! I look forward to reading more of your blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Shanna
http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com/

Foursons June 26, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

Oh girl, I hope your vision is not damaged! Can pink eye do that to you? Good luck with your decision making.

Thanks for linking up!

missykade June 26, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Following, would love to have you follow back if you haven't already. Thank you : )

http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com/

Victoria June 26, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

I love your blog header!

I'm a new follower :)

~Victoria
http://ourlifewithjake.blogspot.com

Beth Zimmerman June 26, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

Praying for wisdom when making important choices is definitely a good idea! Wishing you blessings on the process and prayers for your eyes!

Kari June 26, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

Found you on Blog Hop Friday! Looks like we are hooked up with some of the same bloggers. Project 354...Letter of Intent with Julie @ Foursons...

I need to go find out where Baguio is :o)

karinewsom.blogspot.com

Ma What's 4 dinner June 26, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Saw you on NFF, and stopping by to say hi! Saw Karate Kid on your voucher and enjoyed it!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

He & Me + 3 June 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

They do seem different after having pink eye. But give it time...they should go back to normal. You must have had a super bad case. You poor thing.
Love the metal picture and I too would love to vacation in paris.
Hugs,
Mimi

Amy Walker June 27, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

Following you from the blog hop! Hope you're having a great weekend! Check out my giveaway @
www.thecheapandchoosy.blogspot.com!

Nolie June 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Stopping by for Friday Follow. I know I am late. Sorry.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP