Friday Fill-ins #34, Friday Follow #17, Letters of Intent #12 and Metallic Friday #11 (365/169)

Friday, June 18, 2010


And...here we go!

1. I am probably with my friends later at Starbucks at 6:58pm.
2. It was the reason, of course, my sore eyes If ever I won't be with them later.
3. Shopping like there's no tomorrow is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then I am free for the rest of the night.
5. I have it fixed already...just go find it
6. What were once vices should always be stopped.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a coffee get-together at Starbucks if hubby will allow me to, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, still recovering from pink/sore eyes and Sunday, I want to just relax and have fun at home after hearing the mass!

Foursons
Pink/Sore Eyes,

Did you have so much fun? You have successfully hit 9 out of 9! Argghh! But THANK YOU for the instant vacation from work, now I am full of sleep! YEAH! And most of all, for the family-bonding moments! THE BEST!

From a red-eyes-still Momma
To My Aching Back,

I know I have been lying on you since Saturday but please don't use that strategy to tell me to get up and do my stuffs! I am just enjoying my week off! Spare me just for this week please.

From A Lady Who Badly Need a Back Massage


Ready to eat!

Don't forget to leave your links here!



TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow

FollowMeFridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone and 
Happy Fathers' Day to ALL the fathers out there!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

11 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 June 18, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Really...9 out of 9? Wow
I need to stop shopping...but I can't. I need your restraint.
Happy friday.
Hugs,
MImi

Foursons June 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Yay for some rest and relaxation, it stinks that it had to happen 'cause you weren't well. For some reason my back always hurts when I lay in bed for a long time too. What is up with that?

Thanks for linking up, I hope you have a great weekend!

Big Mama Cass June 18, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Your back sounds like mine :( Ugh. I need a massage!!

The Simple Life June 18, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Hope your eye's are feeling better soon, and your back!

Maybe you can get up tomorrow with perfect eyes, and enjoy the weekend!

Marites June 18, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

I wish I can do shopping with deep pockets:) hope you'll be feeling so much better someday soon. have a nice weekend!

My fill-ins are here.

I am Harriet June 18, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Hi there.
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Thanks for playing.
Have a great day!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/5-advertising-just-another-manic-friday-followers/

Ma What's 4 dinner June 19, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Enjoy your starbucks! New follower in the house from Follow me Friday! Would love for you to return the favor. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Billy Rhythm June 19, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

Coffee time sounds like fun! I may need a cup right now, in fact.

CharmaineZoe June 19, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Great blog! I'm a visitor from Friday Follow (No.356) and a new follower of yours. Please drop by and say hi at http://www.charmainezoe.blogspot.com otherwise known as 'Tails of Terror from the Black Lagoon!', and don't worry, I'm not scary!

Brittany Ciara June 20, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

Following from the Friday Follow. (:

Hope you will stop by NYAT www.NotYourAverageTeen.com

MageeBaby June 21, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

Just stopping by again from FF. :) (I'm always late. LOL)

MageeMommy
http://mageebaby.blogspot.com
and my shiney new blog... :)
http://westtennesseefamily.blogspot

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP